[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (31 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Really proud of our team this year so far:touched:
Yeah the first half was crap,and as Conte and Matri both have said we must improve on that and never allow that to happen.
But after all,we made hell of a comeback,and as Jck said we all felt like it was all over again,those ugly lopsided loses in Napoli.
But we saw a different Juve,great approach,a team put up a fight,never gave up,kept pushing forward,even after we made it 3-3,we kept pushing for the win.
SO PROUD OF THIS TEAM,Finally we can feel proud again,avoided a defeat in agreat way!

FORZA JUVE!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Reading through the comment section on Italian sport websites, Napoli fans are just as bad if not worst than Inter supporters. Fucking crybaby whiners, and quite delusional as well. I think when they get eliminated from the CL and fail to make the competition next season as well, it will knock these fools down a peg or two. They serioulsy think they are some super team and the only way we got the result was because the ref was on our side. Deluded fuckers.

The best comment came from a Juventino who said (translated) "You Napoletani are ridiculous...if it wasnt for Calciopoli you'd be battling relegation...dont get too far ahead of yourselves"

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Cesare Maldini again: I'm upset, I'm really upset, how can you treat Del Piero like this? I'm upset, as Italian I can't accept someone like Del Piero being treated this way. I'm sorry but you just can't.
I think DP & Quag should have come in the 80th min or so because Matri & Vucinic looked tired and weren't really getting anything going. This way DP could have gotten a bit more playing time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)