[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (24 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Well it's not quite how I watched the Lazio game but this is how I watched the game.

$kitchen.JPG

I'm actually really happy with the performance today. The first half was horrible but our second half was brilliant. I want to talk more in depth about Cont's tactics but it'll have to wait, I have to give a bloody workshop this morning :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
doesn't have that much to do with luck but with determination. vucinic in the same situation would have already stopped playing, when the ball hits the defender throwing his arms in the air arguing that the team mate did not run properly to receive a pass and having his head down so vucinic would not even realized that there was still a chance to score...
:tup:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Well it's not quite how I watched the Lazio game but this is how I watched the game.

I'm actually really happy with the performance today. The first half was horrible but our second half was brilliant. I want to talk more in depth about Cont's tactics but it'll have to wait, I have to give a bloody workshop this morning :(
nice kitchen and even nicer coffee maker :D

btw, what brand is laptop? Looks like an Asus from here ...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
For the Sydney Juventini:

Bar Sport in Leichhardt (area with heaps of Italians in Sydney), were showing the game this morning, a mate of mine told me there was a huge crowd watching the match. Apparently when we scored the equaliser the place erupted, hehe plenty of Juventini must have showed up :)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

$kitchen.JPG

You really need to get a living room braah

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Missed the match due to a work meeting but was frantically refreshing livescores on phone to get the score.

We must have been horrid first half but I am really proud that we were able to muster a draw in the end.

Will Licht and Vidal miss next match due to yellows?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Missed the match due to a work meeting but was frantically refreshing livescores on phone to get the score.

We must have been horrid first half but I am really proud that we were able to muster a draw in the end.

Will Licht and Vidal miss next match due to yellows?
no to both, but their fitness will be something else

licht was out of gass the 75th minute and ran his engine on hamsiks blood instead

vidal was completely destroying second half

not sure they'll recuperate in time

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
A stupid game, all things considered.

Poor call from Conte to try to match up to Napoli and play a system that Juve have no experience of. Always a recipe for getting out-maneuvered by the team playing their natural game.

That said, the goals and the penalty had nothing much to do with Juve's tactics.

Still, I suppose one has to credit the attitude of the players for dragging themselves back into the game, even if the recovery had a lot to do with Napoli tiring badly.

Chiellini and Estigarribia did well down the left and Vucinic and Vidal were excellent in the second half.

Pirlo had a nightmare in the first half. With Napoli marking him out of the game, all you saw were his defensive failings.

Bonucci is still an idiot. What he was doing trying to pinch the ball on Napoli's third goal, I'll never know. All he had to do was stay on his feet and get tight and Pandev would have had no chance to score.

Draw away to Napoli isn't a bad result, though.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
For the Sydney Juventini:

Bar Sport in Leichhardt (area with heaps of Italians in Sydney), were showing the game this morning, a mate of mine told me there was a huge crowd watching the match. Apparently when we scored the equaliser the place erupted, hehe plenty of Juventini must have showed up :)
Dang, I wish I was there.

Maybe I'll show up next time :)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And what's up with some players always scoring against us?

Hamsik and Pandev. It was so expected that those two will score despite the former having a bad season and the latter not scoring a goal for like a year or more.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

Poor call from Conte to try to match up to Napoli and play a system that Juve have no experience of. Always a recipe for getting out-maneuvered by the team playing their natural game.

That said, the goals and the penalty had nothing much to do with Juve's tactics.

Still, I suppose one has to credit the attitude of the players for dragging themselves back into the game, even if the recovery had a lot to do with Napoli tiring badly.

Chiellini and Estigarribia did well down the left and Vucinic and Vidal were excellent in the second half.

Pirlo had a nightmare in the first half. With Napoli marking him out of the game, all you saw were his defensive failings.

Bonucci is still an idiot. What he was doing trying to pinch the ball on Napoli's third goal, I'll never know. All he had to do was stay on his feet and get tight and Pandev would have had no chance to score.

Thank you. Key words.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

hardest game of the year in my book

considering how much more pumped up we are for milan sides

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
And what's up with some players always scoring against us?

Hamsik and Pandev. It was so expected that those two will score despite the former having a bad season and the latter not scoring a goal for like a year or more.
It's so predictable and terribly frustrating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)