[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (27 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
cesena is a game where we more likely win than other games so don't rest players on easy earned 3 points ! those 3 points are as valuable as 3 points against inter... we NEED to gain the points from the low teams, because if you only concentrate on a few top matches we will win against the big sides and lose 80% of the points available in general, because most teams are not that tough.
Not saying that we should put in our second team against them, but we can't keep playing the same starting eleven for the whole season.
Better to start with Pirlo on the bench against Cesena than against a big team.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Pepe has silenced me this week. All I'm gonna say. :D

It takes grit to grind out a 1-0 win against Lazio in the Olimpico. But it takes heart to come back for a thriller like this in the San Paolo. Despite this team's many defects, Conte has them playing like a team.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I dont normally agree with a milan fan :p, but too right, napoli stepped back, either through tiredness or their mentality either way we would not have been able to take advantage of this by any means in the past 5-6 years. However this Juve did, for that they deserve credit.
:tup:

hey, I got one half-positive response to my post - big win for me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)