[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (24 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
But just imagine Vucinic with Pepe's luck.
doesn't have that much to do with luck but with determination. vucinic in the same situation would have already stopped playing, when the ball hits the defender throwing his arms in the air arguing that the team mate did not run properly to receive a pass and having his head down so vucinic would not even realized that there was still a chance to score...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Napoli are similar to Palermo in the way they've performed against Juventus since Calciopoli, another annoying team that will beat us with a brilliant performance. At half time I had images of Delneri and Zaccheroni floating around in my head, probably telling the media that boos will turn to applause. After getting used to Juventus starting to collapse from winter onwards, I was also thinking about whether this was the beginning of the end for Conte. What a difference this season has been so far.

Full credit to Conte for the wonderful comeback, he chose to believe in what he selected and not make any hasty decisions. At 3-1 (especially with 20 minutes left), a lot of teams (Delneri, Zaccheroni etc) would have been resigned to defeat but this Juventus kept on fighting and I was cheering Pepe :D As a Juventus fan I wanted to see the team keep on going and score another, but it was sensible to be happy with what we got, because that is the sort of performance that defines a team. Fantastic game.

On top of the obvious hilarity of Hamsik going down the stairs and embarrassing himself as he reappeared, was anyone else laughing that in front of 60,000 Napoli fans, Pepe sprinted half the pitch to score a goal, then went over and did his golf celebration? :lol2:
Fantastically summed up, almost perfect but you forgot to end with 'fuck Napoli'.
Anyway, as I'm in a generous mood + rep :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
it shouldn't have - technically, players shouldn't enter the box before the PK taker kicks the ball but that is virtually never the case and 99% of the time PK is not retaken.
Either way, I doubt it would have changed the result of the game even if it counted as Napoli had plenty of goal cushion to win the game but wasted it for thinking the game was over and taking the foot of the pedal.

Juve indeed showed character that the team over the last 2 years wouldn't have but I still think it was mostly Napoli that gifted Juve the chance to get back in the game more than anything else - Juve were dead on the field at 3-1 but then Napoli just stopped playing and from there on made life easy for Juve, who still deserve credit for trying to turn the game around but still Napoli had complete control of the game before their provincial mentality kicked in ... not trying to be a party-pooper but give some balance to the post-game analysis ;)

Just wondering though - how bad Vidal must play in order for people to stop selling him as the next Davids or something. So far this season he's been pretty good in some games, decent in others ... tonight he was dominated 90% of the time in midfield and only came to life when Napoli stopped playing and gifted Juve the momentum. I mean, he is a good player, obviously, but "beast" and "god" ... really?

Not really expecting anyone to agree with me, just some food for thought :D
I know they are words, but all I see is :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

frick

Apr 4, 2010
it shouldn't have - technically, players shouldn't enter the box before the PK taker kicks the ball but that is virtually never the case and 99% of the time PK is not retaken.
I'd give the credit to Bonucci for that, he clearly saw it and along with Licht complained all the way to the ref.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I really think we should rest some players against Cesena, Pirlo at the top of the list.
Start with Marchisio, Vidal and Pazienza, and bring him on in the second half if things don't go our way.
Maybe even give some more minutes to Quag and Krasic, or perhaps Elia.
I really think that Elia didn't really get his chance yet..
cesena is a game where we more likely win than other games so don't rest players on easy earned 3 points ! those 3 points are as valuable as 3 points against inter... we NEED to gain the points from the low teams, because if you only concentrate on a few top matches we will win against the big sides and lose 80% of the points available in general, because most teams are not that tough.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Either way, I doubt it would have changed the result of the game even if it counted as Napoli had plenty of goal cushion to win the game but wasted it for thinking the game was over and taking the foot of the pedal.

Juve indeed showed character that the team over the last 2 years wouldn't have but I still think it was mostly Napoli that gifted Juve the chance to get back in the game more than anything else - Juve were dead on the field at 3-1 but then Napoli just stopped playing and from there on made life easy for Juve, who still deserve credit for trying to turn the game around but still Napoli had complete control of the game before their provincial mentality kicked in ... not trying to be a party-pooper but give some balance to the post-game analysis ;)

Just wondering though - how bad Vidal must play in order for people to stop selling him as the next Davids or something. So far this season he's been pretty good in some games, decent in others ... tonight he was dominated 90% of the time in midfield and only came to life when Napoli stopped playing and gifted Juve the momentum. I mean, he is a good player, obviously, but "beast" and "god" ... really?

So? It's against the rules.

Now i'm convinced Cronios has Tourettes. He gets his tics and talk trash about the club, but 15 minutes later it's all forgotten and he has nothing but praise :lol:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

I dont normally agree with a milan fan :p, but too right, napoli stepped back, either through tiredness or their mentality either way we would not have been able to take advantage of this by any means in the past 5-6 years. However this Juve did, for that they deserve credit.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Well you said it yourself; that's the rule and if the ref had bothered to look at players running into the box, which he did he was under an obligation to the rules to have it re-taken. No need for further discussion here.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

P.S. MOM for Juve - Lichtsteiner with a little post 75th min Pirlo in there too :)
Hey bro! Why do you sound so sad tonight? Is everything OK yo? ;)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Cesare Maldini again: I'm upset, I'm really upset, how can you treat Del Piero like this? I'm upset, as Italian I can't accept someone like Del Piero being treated this way. I'm sorry but you just can't.
Well, I understand your soft spot for DP, and even I as a Milan fan have to say it saddens me to see him end up like this but in the end of the day the coach should do what he thinks is best for the team and when the team is doing well, things probably shouldn't be changed.

This being said, I think that DP can still give a lot for the team and must surely have a good 30 min of intense football in him, so I am a bit surprised he isn't being used by Conte at least as a "key" sub in close games especially considering Vucinic hasn't been lighting the field on fire either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)