[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (27 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Inler stepped into the box way before Hamsik made the shot.

And God this was funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enters the tunnel, steps out of it, his hands by his ears to hear the crowd, he touches his hair and then...... :lol:
:lol:

Alen you would know, when was the last time we came back from 2 goals down, at least once in a game, let alone twice.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Hhaha my friend Merda fan called me after 1st half,and told me we will repeat Del Neri's season,and he called me back after 3-1 .

Hhahaha but after the game he turned off his phone :rofl:

Fuck everyone who hates us :D

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
I really think we should rest some players against Cesena, Pirlo at the top of the list.
Start with Marchisio, Vidal and Pazienza, and bring him on in the second half if things don't go our way.
Maybe even give some more minutes to Quag and Krasic, or perhaps Elia.
I really think that Elia didn't really get his chance yet..

frick

Apr 4, 2010

Enters the tunnel, steps out of it, his hands by his ears to hear the crowd, he touches his hair and then...... :lol:
Seriously one of the stupidest celebrations ever; and to top it off.... :lol:

Bonucci's assist really saved his ass tonight.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I really can't choose the MOTM :lol:

I don't think Vucinic should be on the list. He had some great touches and excellent passes that led to goal/chances, but in generall he was one of our poorest players.
Bonucci was the only one who played a really bad match, with almost no positive contribution. I guess that's the curse of the defenders. Mirko fucked up in the opponents half, but Bonucci fucked up in our box . Mirko''s lost balls didn't cost us while Bonehead's bad clearances and bad anticipation/marking cost us 3 goals.
Vucinic was the guy who bumped us to the win. We were lacking a link between our sectors in the first half (we fucking missed Marchisio) and he was the one who made us play straight football in Napoli's half in the second period of the game. Vidal's assist was great, but I personally think the capacity that Vucinic gave us of playing the ball in the opponent's half was more crucial for us. Even if he had an awful first half. I even wanted him out at the time.

Barzagli is the one who shouldn't be on the list. I can't believe everyone is forgetting his soft attitude in the third goal because of Bonucci. Both failed there and I even think Barzagli did worse as Bonucci was a bit unlucky there. Bad timming, but also unlucky.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002

The ref should have waited for him with a red card.

May 22, 2007
Napoli are similar to Palermo in the way they've performed against Juventus since Calciopoli, another annoying team that will beat us with a brilliant performance. At half time I had images of Delneri and Zaccheroni floating around in my head, probably telling the media that boos will turn to applause. After getting used to Juventus starting to collapse from winter onwards, I was also thinking about whether this was the beginning of the end for Conte. What a difference this season has been so far.

Full credit to Conte for the wonderful comeback, he chose to believe in what he selected and not make any hasty decisions. At 3-1 (especially with 20 minutes left), a lot of teams (Delneri, Zaccheroni etc) would have been resigned to defeat but this Juventus kept on fighting and I was cheering Pepe :D As a Juventus fan I wanted to see the team keep on going and score another, but it was sensible to be happy with what we got, because that is the sort of performance that defines a team. Fantastic game.

On top of the obvious hilarity of Hamsik going down the stairs and embarrassing himself as he reappeared, was anyone else laughing that in front of 60,000 Napoli fans, Pepe sprinted half the pitch to score a goal, then went over and did his golf celebration? :lol2:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I don't understand the language. Why was it retaken?
it shouldn't have - technically, players shouldn't enter the box before the PK taker kicks the ball but that is virtually never the case and 99% of the time PK is not retaken.
Either way, I doubt it would have changed the result of the game even if it counted as Napoli had plenty of goal cushion to win the game but wasted it for thinking the game was over and taking the foot of the pedal.

Juve indeed showed character that the team over the last 2 years wouldn't have but I still think it was mostly Napoli that gifted Juve the chance to get back in the game more than anything else - Juve were dead on the field at 3-1 but then Napoli just stopped playing and from there on made life easy for Juve, who still deserve credit for trying to turn the game around but still Napoli had complete control of the game before their provincial mentality kicked in ... not trying to be a party-pooper but give some balance to the post-game analysis ;)

Just wondering though - how bad Vidal must play in order for people to stop selling him as the next Davids or something. So far this season he's been pretty good in some games, decent in others ... tonight he was dominated 90% of the time in midfield and only came to life when Napoli stopped playing and gifted Juve the momentum. I mean, he is a good player, obviously, but "beast" and "god" ... really?

Not really expecting anyone to agree with me, just some food for thought :D

P.S. MOM for Juve - Lichtsteiner with a little post 75th min Pirlo in there too :)

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Barzagli is the one who shouldn't be on the list. I can't believe everyone is forgetting his soft attitude in the third goal because of Bonucci. Both failed there and I even think Barzagli did worse as Bonucci was a bit unlucky there. Bad timming, but also unlucky.
I was about thinking the same but judging from another camera angle on the replay, Barzagli was too far out, there's really nothing he could do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)