[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (16 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Ok, now lets laugh again at Hamsik.

That has the be one of the funniest things I ever witnessed in sports. Only that goalkeeper who celebrated the penalty save was funnier. You know, when the ball ended up in the net while the GK was celebrating the save.
But this was too funny as shit. In Hamsik's place I'd go hide in the tunnel and never come out again :lol:
I missed the penalty. What happened?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am so proud to be a Juve fan today, extremely happy and excited. I ran in the house when Pepe scored but I had to do it silent and on my toes not to wake anyone up as everyone is sleeping.

I got extremely upset at 2-0 and thought we are up to another humiliation against these cunts again but at half time I had to bring my senses back to me and remember that this team is different and things can be made. I believed in a comeback but I thought it would have been done with subs, changing players and changing a broken formation. Conte had another say and excuse the pun, it was all about what he had to say in the locker room. I think his words there are what should be written in a book for people to believe in them, these words are religion, they are life motivation, they are enthusiasm, they are the will to fight, they are a spirit on their own.

I will refrain from rating players because it was chaotic but damn it was beautiful. It's been years that I am this much excited watching matches and I fucking love it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
oh come on its not charity minutes. Conte respects DP a lot, there great buddies more than any of us are to him.. ok, ok other than rab. But you know what I mean right? Now lets stop reading into bull, DP is legend, whatever has been done and said is in the past, lets focus on our good form and for the better of the team.
love Del Piero but Conte has to do what he feels is right and takes to win, if that means droping DP then fine, if it means droping Buffon then fine! as long as we're winning thats all that matters., it was precisely the fact that ferrara felt obliged to play DP all the time played as a catalyst to his downfall.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
love Del Piero but Conte has to do what he feels is right and takes to win, if that means droping DP then fine, if it means droping Buffon then fine! as long as we're winning thats all that matters., it was precisely the fact that ferrara felt obliged to play DP all the time played as a catalyst to his downfall.
Too right, A proper manager needs to have balls to choose something even if it means he provincally might dislike it.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?9362-Italian-Serie-A-2011-2012/page78

Hahhaha fucking merda fans , thy thought we are going to loose this .

FUCK YOU INTER !
:D

I don't know why some peeps here are unhappy with Juve drawing...True that we hate these scums, but if it's very unlikely that we're gonna challenge the title, teams like Napoli are contenders with us to get European spots and we're not very far from them. A draw is the perfect result for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)