[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (16 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Ok, now lets laugh again at Hamsik.

That has the be one of the funniest things I ever witnessed in sports. Only that goalkeeper who celebrated the penalty save was funnier. You know, when the ball ended up in the net while the GK was celebrating the save.
But this was too funny as shit. In Hamsik's place I'd go hide in the tunnel and never come out again :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007

That has the be one of the funniest things I ever witnessed in sports. Only that goalkeeper who celebrated the penalty save was funnier. You know, when the ball ended up in the net while the GK was celebrating the save.
But this was too funny as shit. In Hamsik's place I'd go hide in the tunnel and never come out again :lol:
I swear to God I've never laughed so fucking hard during a football match. I was literally on my knees, banging my hands on the floor with tears running from my eyes. :lol: :lol:

May 4, 2004
Im still unsure what he was trying to achieve with the same team without subs but no doubt the man has huge influence on the team, whatever he said at half time played the part. I wont class our fightback of that describing lions or ever more spirited, but it was a fightback where spaces opened and we capitalised. Not to forget individual class, most especially from the goalscorers. Esti, classy finish and Pepes mazy run, keeping his head to finish nicely.
I think we agree that Conte could do something with his sub timing. But I also believe he see's no reason to change anyone when the game is going our way.

BTW: The attacking player I would want in our team the most is Lavezzi.. DAMN!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Vucinic is very wasteful either Quag or Del Piero should of been on for him a lot sooner. Was disresctful to only play Ale for 2mins imo.

but on a more serious note:

Peeeepe!!!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I'm extremely proud of what I was able to see of the match today. This squad is something different from what we've seen since post-Calciopoli. I'll take the point and lay off the criticism because we showed more heart today than I've seen in 5 years from this club.

Big up to Conte and his men :pint:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

El Askari :lol:

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Barza, Esti, Matri, Lict & Vidal were all :agree:

Bonucci is just a retard

Conte gets a thumbs up also for motivating the players after half time.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Del Piero is too much quality over history to field the guy out of obligation to the past. That's just as disrespectful, IMO.
This x1000. It fucking hurts as a huge Del Piero fan to not see him play that much, especially when we're doing so well, but to give him charity minutes? Hell naw.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
blʘndu;3380191 said:
he said he's happy and he won't leave no matter what
We can always bribe his gf,she doesnt like Naples..she says its worst than Argentina,she got mugged just recently..

But I still wanna see Hazard! or Ayew, Hamsik is not that great anyway..

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
What a match.

I've said it in the live match and I'm going to say it again.
Someone said that we failed our biggest test. To me our biggest test was to overcome result like this either by bouncing back or winning the title at the end.

And I'm really glad they've really done it. :agree:
someone ? that was cronos ... i should -REP you for even taking him serious ! how can one even think the game is finished at half time ??

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
oh come on its not charity minutes. Conte respects DP a lot, there great buddies more than any of us are to him.. ok, ok other than rab. But you know what I mean right? Now lets stop reading into bull, DP is legend, whatever has been done and said is in the past, lets focus on our good form and for the better of the team.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Can RAI Int. fire their commentator? The guy was mixing Bonucci and Barzagli ALL game, fuckin' up Esti's name, Matri with Mirko...
I hate that commentator man, whenever he called Juve games last season we had the worsttttttt performances. He commentated the Catania and Chievo horrorshows, as well as our loss to Parma and Lecce. I hate the cunt!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)