[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (13 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Can RAI Int. fire their commentator? The guy was mixing Bonucci and Barzagli ALL game, fuckin' up Esti's name, Matri with Mirko...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ok, now lets laugh again at Hamsik.

That has the be one of the funniest things I ever witnessed in sports. Only that goalkeeper who celebrated the penalty save was funnier. You know, when the ball ended up in the net while the GK was celebrating the save.
But this was too funny as shit. In Hamsik's place I'd go hide in the tunnel and never come out again :lol:

Jul 1, 2010
Can RAI Int. fire their commentator? The guy was mixing Bonucci and Barzagli ALL game, fuckin' up Esti's name, Matri with Mirko...
He was also mixing Vidal and Pepe all the time in the first half.

They should hire Maurizio Compagnoni from Sky :D RETE, RETE

That has the be one of the funniest things I ever witnessed in sports. Only that goalkeeper who celebrated the penalty save was funnier. You know, when the ball ended up in the net while the GK was celebrating the save.
But this was too funny as shit. In Hamsik's place I'd go hide in the tunnel and never come out again :lol:
:rofl:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Mazzarri fucked up by not putting in any extra defenders or midfield.

Cocky motherfucker, you can't keep your trident against Juve.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
And fuck him for disrespecting Juve's greatest player ever.

I'm out of this thread.
All due respect to the legend that is DP, but playing professional football at this level isn't about the dad who complains that his son isn't getting enough playing time on the pitch.

Del Piero is too much quality over history to field the guy out of obligation to the past. That's just as disrespectful, IMO.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

:D

too bad the fucker still scored though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)