[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (32 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I dont want to see Giaccherini in squad before Esti any longer.Conte should not take nationality into consideration.Thanks Pepe for the great goal, but he is definitely not a Juve material.Bonucci... is he a footballer?
Pepe played in central midfield. I wouldn't blame him for anything at all in tonight's match.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,883
    Why is Maldini getting involved? DP is not complaining so why should he. DP knows the situation better than he ever will and he is a gentleman that knows what is best. And if DP would break character and somehow complain I have one thing to say: Juve before DP every time.
    Shut the fuck up and stop repeating yourself.

Stick the Juve before Dp or Team before player up your ass. Fucking douchbags.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
    Jun 2, 2007
    Napoli were waiting in their half like little sluts in an alley waiting to get fucked..seriously,I understand it when they do that playing away,but at home with such crappy tactics,what an ass..Had Juve played with 10 players,that is minus Bonucci in the second half, we would have won 3-2 or more..

Marchisio was missing tonight, No body was near to pirlo to help around,Pirlo had a lot of stops and eventually playing it to the back for so many times,Pirlo was still poor tonight,I really wanna see him play like that Parma game again!

For Conte,every one are right,his substitutions needs a lot of improvements, Quag could have really been useful along with Krasic and of course Del Piero! but other than that,he got our team to kick ass mode in the second half

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    MOM, This is a tough choice. If in doubt choose one of the goal scorers. In that case im gonna give it Esti, when your 3-1 down it took a cool finish when majority of our players would have blasted it. That goal, gave an insurgence of belief. Well done Esti.

Avalanche

FREE MOGGI!
    Jun 14, 2011
    All of you who thought that all was over at 2-0 can suck my d**k!! I know ill get an infraction for this but i dont care. All of you who doubted Juve even for a second should close your accounts here and live the rest of your lives in a monastery in shame and ask each and every day for forgivnes from God.......Everyone has been saying on this forums, since the day i joined, that you can not say that one fan is a bigger fan and loves the team more than another fan. You are wrong!!! I have never, ever in my life doubted Juve for a second!!! FORZA JUVE!! What we have shown tonight on the field should be the envy of whole Europe!!!! Real, Barca can only dream of such love for the jersey on their backs as Juve players had, have and will have!!! FORZA JUVE!!! JUVE TILL I FUCKING DIE!!!!
    Wipe that powder off your nose bro ;)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
    Why is no one mentioning Vucinic? The guy was a beast tonight.
    for 75 minutes and after that pulled an amauri when things did not go his way waving his arms in the air and letting his head hang down instead of m'f'ckin fighting .... quag could and should have come in for him at 75'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)