[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (11 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
We need Bonucci out, play Sorensen.
As poor as Bonucci is, Sorenson wont do much better when he´s put under pressure and could fuck up clearing the ball too. The first thing that Marotta needs to do tomorrow is find us a defender. Alex on loan would be my first choice.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If it wasn't for Mirko upfront, we would have been as static as fuck. Without his movement, Matri wouldn't have found much space.
I acknowledge his contribution. And I agree with everything you said.

But the man made many mistakes that a player of his caliber shouldn't make. For some good 15-20 minutes nothing worked at all for him. That's why I wouldn't include him in the Motm list.

It doesn't matter though. I'm actually supporting the idea all those who played to be included in the polls.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Noone assisted Pepe's goal. The man took the ball at half line, ran all the way to the box, made a pass, fucked up, the ball kicks a Napoli player and gets back to Pepe :lol:

Vidal and Matri had the assists. Matri gets it because he got a touch on Mirko's cross.
Chiellini was the one winning the ball though, even if Pepe picked it up.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
All of you who thought that all was over at 2-0 can suck my d**k!! I know ill get an infraction for this but i dont care. All of you who doubted Juve even for a second should close your accounts here and live the rest of your lives in a monastery in shame and ask each and every day for forgivnes from God.......Everyone has been saying on this forums, since the day i joined, that you can not say that one fan is a bigger fan and loves the team more than another fan. You are wrong!!! I have never, ever in my life doubted Juve for a second!!! FORZA JUVE!! What we have shown tonight on the field should be the envy of whole Europe!!!! Real, Barca can only dream of such love for the jersey on their backs as Juve players had, have and will have!!! FORZA JUVE!!! JUVE TILL I FUCKING DIE!!!!

frick

Apr 4, 2010
What a match.

I've said it in the live match and I'm going to say it again.
Someone said that we failed our biggest test. To me our biggest test was to overcome result like this either by bouncing back or winning the title at the end.

And I'm really glad they've really done it. :agree:

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Why is Maldini getting involved? DP is not complaining so why should he. DP knows the situation better than he ever will and he is a gentleman that knows what is best. And if DP would break character and somehow complain I have one thing to say: Juve before DP every time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)