[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (30 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,842
    Cesare Maldini again: I'm upset, I'm really upset, how can you treat Del Piero like this? I'm upset, as Italian I can't accept someone like Del Piero being treated this way. I'm sorry but you just can't.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Thanks to Conte we got this comeback! Forza our coach. Can't blame him for having a Bonucci in the team..
    Im still unsure what he was trying to achieve with the same team without subs but no doubt the man has huge influence on the team, whatever he said at half time played the part. I wont class our fightback of that describing lions or ever more spirited, but it was a fightback where spaces opened and we capitalised. Not to forget individual class, most especially from the goalscorers. Esti, classy finish and Pepes mazy run, keeping his head to finish nicely.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
    I think we should look at the future with hope after today. There is still a question why were Napoli able to score this easily against us. But the fact is:

I think we are one of the few teams if not the only team in Europe that is able to stage such a comeback against Napoli in Napoli. And this makes me incredibly proud.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
    I dont want to see Giaccherini in squad before Esti any longer.Conte should not take nationality into consideration.Thanks Pepe for the great goal, but he is definitely not a Juve material.Bonucci... is he a footballer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)