[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (13 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Our 1st half was an embarrassement and they deservedly were 2-0 up.
The 2nd half we were much better than them and deserved to draw.
We actually could have got the win in the end.
Actually I am happy with how the game went as what I saw against Lazio at the Olimpico was a sign for our 1st half performance
We might have won against Lazio but we didnt play well and I knew it wouldnt work against Napoli.
Thank god our team woke up and have understand it coming up for the 2nd half.
BTW Napoli`s players are very fast (not just Lavezzi)

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
Wow...just catching my breath back after that game.

That was an overall (in the first half esp) terrible performance, but we really brought the game to them in the second half and never gave up. True Juve grit right there, fucking beautiful to see. And in all honesty this is a draw which feels similar to a win from our point of view, given the comeback we made and the fucking annoying opponent we were against.

Fuck you Napoli! I hope this draw effects you big time and you choke in the CL and the rest of the Serie A campaign. Dogs.
Well said.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
Conte may have had the tactics wrong, but I'll say it again- That guy knows how to light fire under his players' asses.
Came onto the second half like out of a cannon. Great fighting spirit, it really is great to see.
Wonder if Conte will notice Bonucci's last performances and start with DC next match.

That Vidal assist on the first goal was pure magic.
agree shitty tactics, great spirit
but conte would be a very great coach if he gain more experience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)