[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (5 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Great comeback. Kinda disappointing we didn't win, especially looking at the chances we missed, but great second half otherwise. Pulled some ManU shit right there :D

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
we gave our all .... poor lichtsteiner was probably near vomitting :p

would have liked to see quag for vucinic at 70' or something but what can you do ...

i think alex and quaq should have run more when they only get a few minutes on the pitch than at least run the whole time damnit

Max

Jul 15, 2003
That was a very South American-inspired second-half comeback. That's why you invest in South American players like Estigarribia, Vidal, and Pepe...dinho.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Great game for a neutral fan, not so much for us. We were clearly much worse in the first half but Conte was able to fix it. I am happy we were able to draw which is a great result for us considering Napoli's form and recent results. Conte proved he is better than Ferrara and Del Neri today, but I still say it was the wrong decision not to play a 4-3-3 with Pazienza today.

And Pepe 3rd goal in a row. Well done Pepe, you are beasting despite all your limitations. You're worth every cent Juventus paid for you.

And also maybe Sorensen for Bonucci till January? Maybe he'll do better. And we need someone good at CB in january this should be a priority.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I swear we could and should have won that game in the second half..Napoli are nothing but a flukey counter attacking crappy team..Vucinic should have gotten another assist and a goal.. He played awesome in the second half.. Juve were the much better team,that 3rd goal of Napoli could have been avoided had it not been for another bonucci fuck up..

All in all,3-3 is not so bad.. I am proud of this Juve! and we will definitely get them back in our stadium!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I just want to wish that fat fuck Mazzarri the worst painful slow death tonight. I hope you rot all your life in that shithole of a club you ugly piece of shit.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,777
    We could have won the game. Napoli weren't our toughest match.

We made stupid individual mistakes at the back. We could have scored more they were dead in the 2nd half.

I blame Conte for being stubborn with his subs.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
    Conte may have had the tactics wrong, but I'll say it again- That guy knows how to light fire under his players' asses.
    Came onto the second half like out of a cannon. Great fighting spirit, it really is great to see.
    Wonder if Conte will notice Bonucci's last performances and start with DC next match.

That Vidal assist on the first goal was pure magic.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    What a game, I am happy with the draw. Even in form, last season we would never have come back from 2 goals down once, let alone twice, to get a point. In fact when was the last time we did that?

My MOM is probably Vidal, that pass and just overall pressure game was immense, he was decent when everyone was shit. Conte's HT talk also puts him up for MOM TBH. Vucinic was great in the second half as well, good endeavour from Pepe for the goal and once again Matri comes up with the goods.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    what an epic comeback from a very sloppy game.

the sad part is that with some better concentration, we could have raped them by at least another 2 goals, or not conceded

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)