[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (31 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Pazienza's agent just confirmed that his client will not start tonight. So it's Este :flag2:

I think Conte Knows that Napoli's strenghth are the wings, so he's trying to stop them with playing both Pepe and Este.
Is this for real? Stuff like that are kept private until the game.

We should ship Giaccherini back to Cesena in January and sell them his half.
x2

But I never liked him anyway, not even in his Cesena's time. Limited, but wasteful player. Rare kind these ones.

We should get Hamsik next year and play a 4-2-3-1 with him in the center of the three.

Marchi-Vidal
Pepe-Hamsik-Vucinic
Do you want to copy Udinese's style? Pirlo is ridiculously instrumental at keeping our tempo straight and Hamsik just can't do that. :disagree:

P.S.: I quite like Udinese's style, but a club like Juve should aim to control the game and for that we need a brain on the pitch.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Damn Pandev is really good :p. He will make Bonucci look worldclass. We only have to take care of Hamdick (he just comes out of nowhere and score) and Lavezzi (mo-fo, low life).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I came to Lebanon on the 17th of October and managed watch the first Juve game against Genoa, it ended in a draw. The next 5 games were victories. I travel back to Sweden tonight a few hours after our game against the cunts and I hoping to continue a streak of great results.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I came to Lebanon on the 17th of October and managed watch the first Juve game against Genoa, it ended in a draw. The next 5 games were victories. I travel back to Sweden tonight a few hours after our game against the cunts and I hoping to continue a streak of great results.
Have a safe flight Jack :hi:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
They were supposed to show this game on TV if it had gone according to the original schedule. Thanks to the Neapolitan pussies, I've to use a stream :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)