[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (34 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Why not at that awesome cafe again? If I were you I'd camp there :xmas:
Yeah, I'd surely camp there
Maybe get my drank on there
When we beat Naples
I will catch some mad air
Dip their ass with maples
And then I'll say the baddest prayer
Mazzarri can suck my dick
And then complain it ain't fair
But we'll just laugh our asses off
Cuz we be winnin' everywhere

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
When we beat Naples
:lol: Nice!

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
When we beat Naples
:rofl:

Would be nice, considering it's only a block or so from my work also...

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
You guys are still lucky though to have a place dedicated to Juve like that :agree:
:agree: Yea we're pretty lucky. Adelaide has always been a Juve city. Our old team in our National League was originally known as "Adelaide Juventus" and played in black and white stripes. They then changed to Adelaide City but they still play in black and white stripes. I remember going to the games as a kid and everyone used to have Juve tops at the games. Was awesome! :touched:

Too bad they changed the structure of the National league here and removed all ethnicity from the league. the games feel so plastic now...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:agree: Yea we're pretty lucky. Adelaide has always been a Juve city. Our old team in our National League was originally known as "Adelaide Juventus" and played in black and white stripes. They then changed to Adelaide City but they still play in black and white stripes. I remember going to the games as a kid and everyone used to have Juve tops at the games. Was awesome! :touched:

Too bad they changed the structure of the National league here and removed all ethnicity from the league. the games feel so plastic now...
The A-League is a piece of shit. Brisbane would get raped by a bottom feeder Serie B team.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011

Just checked their emblem, a kangaroo and a zebra! How cool is that! lol
And apparently one of their nicknames is just "Juventus"..
That is a team all Australians should support, well the Juventini ones at least :p

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
The A-League is a piece of shit. Brisbane would get raped by a bottom feeder Serie B team.
I really struggle to watch it. Even when Adelaide loses I don't get upset at all. I have no feeling (love or hate) toward any of the teams.

The standard in Australia has never been brilliant but there was always passion, they took that away and left us with a robot like league that serves to bore people over summer that don't want to watch the cricket or tennis

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yep, but even if you replace CM8 with Vidal i don't think that they'll play Pepe in the middle like that. If Piacenza (however you spell it) doesn't play i think they'll go 4-4-2/4-2-4 with Pepe on the right and Esti on the left
Yeah, I agree. It'll probably be Pazienza subbing in Marchi. I can't wait anyways, pretty confident we'll win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)