[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (21 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
6:15am here. Actually probably one of the better times. I can wake up and watch the first half, have a shower at half time. Watch the second half while I get ready for work and have breakfast and then go straight to work after the final siren

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
ill automatically assume ONE HD wont show this in Oz and Ill just stream it.

MATCHDAY. Fuck NAPOLI!
You would automatically assume correctly. they're all wankers. ONE HD would rather replay some gay fucking hick american redneck third division nascar race rather than a premier sporting league.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
In hindsight, it's just good that they cancelled the game then, because now we're at the top with some breathing space and not too much pressure to win this one. They're under more pressure than us. We lose, we're still first. Them? They're scared.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
In hindsight, it's just good that they cancelled the game then, because now we're at the top with some breathing space and not too much pressure to win this one. They're under more pressure than us. We lose, we're still first. Them? They're scared.
They were scared the first time. I hear what you're saying though.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Hey, Jamie! Losing's never fun, but here's a little something to pick your spirits up... (flips bird) It's real nice...I got it at Target...it was on sale.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
6:15am here. Actually probably one of the better times. I can wake up and watch the first half, have a shower at half time. Watch the second half while I get ready for work and have breakfast and then go straight to work after the final siren
Why not at that awesome cafe again? If I were you I'd camp there :xmas:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)