[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (32 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
When I gave my opinion about Conte at the beginning, I was only confident of his man management and that he can give confidence in the squad where I was sceptical about his tactical aspects. But as to why we would be affected because sometimes it happens that teams get affected by mind games.
I think them canceling the game is enough to piss this team off and go in and close the deal. Whether they have a full squad or not, Napoli is not the same team as a Milan for example, certainly not someone to fear. If we go out there and play our game, control possession I think we will be fine.

Napoli will be more tired than us, they will have their crowd to help them, but as you can tell we do just fine playing away. I sure the boys will be up and ready for battle.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think them canceling the game is enough to piss this team off and go in and close the deal. Whether they have a full squad or not, Napoli is not the same team as a Milan for example, certainly not someone to fear. If we go out there and play our game, control possession I think we will be fine.

Napoli will be more tired than us, they will have their crowd to help them, but as you can tell we do just fine playing away. I sure the boys will be up and ready for battle.
Remember though, as much as Napoli have faltered against the smaller sides they've still turned up for all the big matches this season.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Remember though, as much as Napoli have faltered against the smaller sides they've still turned up for all the big matches this season.
That's true and let's not forget how deadly they are at counter attacks, they enjoy it most when teams have possession.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i really hope the news about them missing cavani is true.

them not having cavnani and lazezzi means bonucci won't be getting raped as much.

don't care about inler and hamsik as i'm sure our mids can deal with them.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i really hope the news about them missing cavani is true.

them not having cavnani and lazezzi means bonucci won't be getting raped as much.

don't care about inler and hamsik as i'm sure our mids can deal with them.
Lavezzi will play, they managed make him not take a yellow card.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
So far Napoli have managed to do the following things:

1) Cancel a game with sunny weather.
2) Cavani scored in the 94min with 3 minutes of injury time allotted
3) Able to erase Lavezzi's yellow card.

Is there anything else these wizards are able to do?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This YC fiasco is like the "second gunman on the grassy knoll".

No one knows for sure, even though "evidence" suggests there was.

We will never know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)