[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (33 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Conte = Mr awesome.
I think it has a lot to do with Pirlo too :D

But the fact that the goalkeeper and the defenders play so many passes during a match and they don't kick the ball up front without a clear idea where are they passing, is also helping. The constant pressing of Vidal and the boys is helping too. We win the ball back soon after we lose possession.
It's a Conte-Pirlo combo that gives us these cool possession stats.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
haha fourth in Europe in possession. That is sick. It's nice when you don't have tards like Sissoko/Molinaro/Motta/Amauri/IQ fucking shit up.

We used to have so many hee-haws we could have opened a zoo.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How we have managed that with Pepe and Bonucci as regulars is some kind of miracle.
Well, it also helps having smarter players making smarter runs to give the "irregulars" better options to pass to instead of forcing it like we were used to.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Napoli doubts on Inler and Cavani

Walter Mazzarri is set for a late decision on whether or not to play key duo Gokhan Inler and Edinson Cavani in Tuesday’s match with Juventus.

Midfielder Inler and striker Cavani have both been included in the squad to prepare for the visit of Bianconeri, but doubts surround the pair’s fitness.

Inler sat out the team’s 1-1 draw with Atalanta at the weekend to focus on recovering from recent back problems but question marks still surround whether or not Tuesday’s San Paolo match has come around too soon.

Similarly, a decision on Cavani’s participation may only be made at the last minute after he was today feeling the effects of a blow to his right leg sustained on Sunday in Bergamo.

Those two players aside, Mazzarri names a full-strength squad for the rearranged Week 11 fixture.
---

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Yes, please, no Cavani. I don't really care if Inler is available or not.

Stick to the 4-3-3. Pazienza should take Vidal's role and vidal go on to play Marchisio's. Pazienza will be fresh and ready to run for the entire 90 minutes unlike Vidal who put some great work rate against Lazio. Plus, I think Vidal has some very good runs into the area, and obviously he's better on the ball than Pazienza.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why would we be affected? Conte doesn't seem like the kind to play along with media quotes. He does his own thing, fuck the rest. :D
When I gave my opinion about Conte at the beginning, I was only confident of his man management and that he can give confidence in the squad where I was sceptical about his tactical aspects. But as to why we would be affected because sometimes it happens that teams get affected by mind games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)