[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (33 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
To quote Kevin Keegan: "I'd love it if we beat them. Love it!" :D

But I must add, a draw must be considered a highly acceptable result. We are without Marchisio and San Paolo is a fortress. Not many teams pick up points there.

That said, the actual proceedings of the game might change my view. If we, for example, strike the post 2-3 times and get valid penalty claims ignored, Napoli scores with their only chance of the game etc. I will undoubtedly be very displeased with a draw.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Would hate for these cunts to take our undefeated record, i believe that we can beat them but would be content with a draw. Marchisio is the sort of character we could really use for this match it is a shame he is out but we have a good squad hopefully whoever replaces him steps up.

I predict:

Naples Soccer 1 - 2 Juve

Matri
Cavani
Matri

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
It'll be tough making subs in this match as well. Conte has a real dillemma in his head. Introducing Quag to screw his former team, or give Del Piero his 700th match against rivals?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Can anyone officially confirm that Marchisio will be unavailable in this match?

I heard there's some sort of loop hole due to this being a make up match?

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,214
    It'll be tough making subs in this match as well. Conte has a real dillemma in his head. Introducing Quag to screw his former team, or give Del Piero his 700th match against rivals?
    I hope Del Piero never plays a single minute from now on.

I hope he requests a transfer for his dignity's sake.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,220
    That'll hurt more than him not playing more than 2 minute.
    Not at all. It's heart-breaking for me when I see him playing for 5min. And because he's Alessandro Del Piero the purest soul in football world I'd rather see him move.

You don't put Del Piero to warm up for 30-40min each game for nothing, he's not Elia or Krasic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)