[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (33 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Who wants to be a Millionaire?

Question: When was the last time you won the league?

Napoli: I'd like to phone a friend.
Host: Already? It's the first question?
Napoli: Yes, please.
Host: You already used that to get here when you had the game canceled.
Napoli: Ok, then let me use 50/50.
Host: You used that last night with the late goal after stoppages and lavezzi's YC dismissed.
Napoli: Ok, ask the Audience then.
Host: Ok, asking the audience...show the polls please!
Polls:0-0-0-0, apparently no one voted for you.
Napoli: :confused:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
De Laurentiis reassures Lavezzi
By Football Italia staff

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis tried to calm Ezequiel Lavezzi’s girlfriend, who threatened to leave the city after she was mugged.

Argentine model Yanina Screpante tweeted her anger at the city after her watch was stolen at gunpoint last night, saying she’d leave and take Pocho with her if she came to harm.

It came just days after Marek Hamsik’s pregnant wife was carjacked, but Screpante did later tweet an apology. “I’m sorry to the Neapolitans. I was just letting off steam.”

President De Laurentiis tried to reassure her, although only to a certain degree.

“Naples is no more violent than Milan or Rome, which I would call the real crime capital of Italy,” said the Hollywood mogul.

“Certain comments in the heat of the moment came from the heightened emotion. I would like to tell Yanina that during a recession she shouldn’t go round with a Rolex on her wrist.

“Her scared reaction is justified. Maybe she’s not yet ‘Neapolitan’ enough to deal with this sort of thing.

“Perhaps the girl thought she was untouchable, being Lavezzi’s girlfriend, but that is not the case. In any case, Naples is a marvellous city and the people are generous.”

:lol:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
De Laurentiis reassures Lavezzi
By Football Italia staff

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis tried to calm Ezequiel Lavezzi’s girlfriend, who threatened to leave the city after she was mugged.

Argentine model Yanina Screpante tweeted her anger at the city after her watch was stolen at gunpoint last night, saying she’d leave and take Pocho with her if she came to harm.

It came just days after Marek Hamsik’s pregnant wife was carjacked, but Screpante did later tweet an apology. “I’m sorry to the Neapolitans. I was just letting off steam.”

President De Laurentiis tried to reassure her, although only to a certain degree.

“Naples is no more violent than Milan or Rome, which I would call the real crime capital of Italy,” said the Hollywood mogul.

“Certain comments in the heat of the moment came from the heightened emotion. I would like to tell Yanina that during a recession she shouldn’t go round with a Rolex on her wrist.

“Her scared reaction is justified. Maybe she’s not yet 'Neapolitan’ enough to deal with this sort of thing.

“Perhaps the girl thought she was untouchable, being Lavezzi’s girlfriend, but that is not the case. In any case, Naples is a marvellous city and the people are generous.”

:lol:
:lol2: Those comments are hilarious. Fucking Napoli, I can't believe that city is real lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)