[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (29 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But was he actually booked and the ref fucked up or was he never meant to be yellow carded?
I really don't know.

There must be a reason why almost everyone, including Lega Calcio, had him on a yellow and there must be a reason why Mazzarri asked the referee if he gave Lavezzi a yellow or not. I guess things will be cleared soon.
Lavezzi did make a foul that grants a yellow and maybe the referee did take the card out of his pocket but in the last moment decided not to give a YC to Lavezzi.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think the ref pulled out a yellow card on the same challenge but another Napoli player was booked instead of Lavezzi :frown:
Lavezzi made the foul and it was clear. It's a big mistake if another Napoli player got the yellow there.
But we've seen the same thing happening on Milan-Barca when Nesta got the YC instead of Aquilani, so it might have happened yesterday.

If we're going into conspiracies, the referee knew that Lavezzi is a card away from suspension, rushed in to punish the foul but in the last moment he realized that Lavezzi can't be booked so he registered the yellow for some other player.

Let me check if someone got a yellow in the 92nd minute....

Edit: Hmm, Lega Serie A still didn't update it and they still show a yellow for Lavezzi in 92nd minute.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Lavezzi made the foul and it was clear. It's a big mistake if another Napoli player got the yellow there.
But we've seen the same thing happening on Milan-Barca when Nesta got the YC instead of Aquilani, so it might have happened yesterday.

If we're going into conspiracies, the referee knew that Lavezzi is a card away from suspension, rushed in to punish the foul but in the last moment he realized that Lavezzi can't be booked so he registered the yellow for some other player.

Let me check if someone got a yellow in the 92nd minute....

Edit: Hmm, Lega Serie A still didn't update it and they still show a yellow for Lavezzi in 92nd minute.
Fuck FIGC, inter meda, moratti (cuntface even a mother couldn't love) and de laurentiits 'delle merde'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)