[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (33 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
They sacrificed so much in order to do good in CL. Those sacrifices might easily cost them a CL spot. They'd have been top 3 for sure at the end of the year if they didn't calculate so much with their squad before and after the CL matches. They invented floods, they are hiding yellow cards, they are doing everything possible. Shortly, they are 100% concentrated on CL.

Now imagine how bad it will be if they fail to pass the groups in CL? They are already behind in serie A and I won't be surprised if they fail to make the CL next year. It will leave De Laurentiis with a bunch of unsatisfied stars who will want to leave and no CL next year for Napoli.
It will be amazing if Juve contributes to their CL failure if our players injure their main stars. That's the rightful thing to do after all the mafia tricks they've been playing on us lately.

Beating them AND injuring their stars will be orgasmic.
I tried telling you at the beginning of the season they weren't build to compete on all fronts. No one listened to me...again.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Ok, sorry people, but i really cant understand why people rate Hamshik so much. Am i really the only one who doesnt see anything special in him and thinks that he would choke big time in a bigger club??...... Lavezzi and Cavani are the two most dangerous Napoli players....

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ok, sorry people, but i really cant understand why people rate Hamshik so much. Am i really the only one who doesnt see anything special in him and thinks that he would choke big time in a bigger club??...... Lavezzi and Cavani are the two most dangerous Napoli players....
I like Hamsik the most out of that trio. Does a lot of the dirty work and is very dynamic and smart.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I like Hamsik the most out of that trio. Does a lot of the dirty work and is very dynamic and smart.
I second that. Hamsik would probably fare the best somewhere else out of the three.

Cavani can't even justify a starting role in the Uruguay NT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)