[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (27 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I am with Alen now, I want Lavezzi to play and leave the field crying.
They sacrificed so much in order to do good in CL. Those sacrifices might easily cost them a CL spot. They'd have been top 3 for sure at the end of the year if they didn't calculate so much with their squad before and after the CL matches. They invented floods, they are hiding yellow cards, they are doing everything possible. Shortly, they are 100% concentrated on CL.

Now imagine how bad it will be if they fail to pass the groups in CL? They are already behind in serie A and I won't be surprised if they fail to make the CL next year. It will leave De Laurentiis with a bunch of unsatisfied stars who will want to leave and no CL next year for Napoli.
It will be amazing if Juve contributes to their CL failure if our players injure their main stars. That's the rightful thing to do after all the mafia tricks they've been playing on us lately.

Beating them AND injuring their stars will be orgasmic.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Btw, playing aggressive is a good tactic on this match. I hope Conte advises our players to be even more aggressive than usual. Napoli have their minds on Villarreal and if Chiellini and co. give them a good beating in the opening 20-30 minutes, the Napoli guys will think twice if it's worthy sacrificing themselves on this match, so close before the CL decider.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
They sacrificed so much in order to do good in CL. Those sacrifices might easily cost them a CL spot. They'd have been top 3 for sure at the end of the year if they didn't calculate so much with their squad before and after the CL matches. They invented floods, they are hiding yellow cards, they are doing everything possible. Shortly, they are 100% concentrated on CL.

Now imagine how bad it will be if they fail to pass the groups in CL? They are already behind in serie A and I won't be surprised if they fail to make the CL next year. It will leave De Laurentiis with a bunch of unsatisfied stars who will want to leave and no CL next year for Napoli.
It will be amazing if Juve contributes to their CL failure if our players injure their main stars. That's the rightful thing to do after all the mafia tricks they've been playing on us lately.

Beating them AND injuring their stars will be orgasmic.
A 7 month injury for Cavani plus a 9 month injury for Maggio would be great. Lavezzi to go to City and Hamsik to Juve.

May 22, 2007
I don't want to become one of those bitchy teams that is constantly calling for players to be yellow carded or whatever (because that is Inter), Juventus takes on anything, it's just weird how there isn't any solid indication of what the fuck is going on.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Btw, playing aggressive is a good tactic on this match. I hope Conte advises our players to be even more aggressive than usual. Napoli have their minds on Villarreal and if Chiellini and co. give them a good beating in the opening 20-30 minutes, the Napoli guys will think twice if it's worthy sacrificing themselves on this match, so close before the CL decider.
There is always a ref to protect them. God I hate them so much.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I don't want to become one of those bitchy teams that is constantly calling for players to be yellow carded or whatever (because that is Inter), Juventus takes on anything, it's just weird how there isn't any solid indication of what the fuck is going on.
True, that is indeed interish, but I'm with you on this one. Too much fishy shit going on with Napoli and decisions and I'm sick of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)