[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (32 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Look at them pussies. All of them :lol:

Napoli crying like always, Milan fans who are praying Lavezzi to play, everyone :lol: I love it that everyone is scared of Juve again.
Hey Lavezzi, you can play if you want, Juve can lose this match, but it doesn't change the fact that we're back and everyone's shitting their pants again when they think of Juve.

This scudetto is Juve's.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Napoli crying like always, Milan fans who are praying Lavezzi to play, everyone :lol: I love it that everyone is scared of Juve again.
Hey Lavezzi, you can play if you want, Juve can lose this match, but it doesn't change the fact that we're back and everyone's shitting their pants again when they think of Juve.

This scudetto is Juve's.
Yep.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

This scudetto is Juve's.
Alen :touched:

It is true though. Look at all these little pussies whinging and whining again. Ahh the good days are back!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I actually want Lavezzi to play now. I really do.

And it will be an icing on the cake if we injure him and he misses Villarreal :D
We handled Hernanes/Klose just fine today, I think we can handle these two as well. Just need to find a way to shut down Hamsik as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)