[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (17 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Why don't you die first? low life idiot.

City has been trashing teams in EPL home and way, and beating them like that was joy. Just shows how Serie A > Epl,

Replace 'inter' in your sig with 'Napoli'.
My signature is mine and you don't tell me what to put there.

Lol this place self-indoctrinates itself like borghs it seems, like he cant compliment a team, that isnt really a traditional direct rival for a quite extremely good performance (great in fact in 2nd half, played their hearts out). Only odd thing is posting it in this thread, and not the CL one.
They are scared from Napoli. I am very confident we will beat them.

They were fantastic against $hitty, but we will punish them next week.
They have to rest players for Villareal game they can't afford to field all players and play 100% of their capacity.

So we are playing Lazio 26th November (Saturday) and Napoli on the 29th (Tuesday)? Love it. Absolute love. Let's fertilize them.. What you say Dooz?
We are winning this one.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well, obviously, but they have the richest clubs and can buy the best players. It would be pretty weird if it wasnt better than Serie A quality wise seeing the amount of money the likes of Shitty, Chavski, Man U etc spend on transfers and wages.

Anyway, no one is doubting that the EPL and La Liga are the two best leagues in the world currently. I personally just get annoyed by the constant ridiculing and downplaying of Serie A teams by fanboy fucks of the EPL teams and Barca/Real Madrid fans who barely watch any Serie A games. And I love it whenever a Serie A team (besides Inter) beats teams from those leagues, because you see all the sidestepping, whining and bullshit excuses being used to justify the losses.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
IMO there has been a marked improvement in quality since the 09/10 season til now. More teams capable of winning the league too, definitely a fun and unpredictable league compared to the snoozefest that is La Liga and the EPL.

If some of the big clubs receive foreign investment, wouldnt shock me to see Serie A becoming the best league in Europe again.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I will agree to the EPL being better currently, but far too many people are allowing themselves get all too impressed by the "glamour and glitz" created by the fabulous english stadiums, great television-production, biased commentary of english commentators and newspapers, and promotion (PR) of the product that is the EPL. The EPL is being marketed as "the best league in the world". It's a sales pitch, and it's working very well.

Still, they have enough quality over there now to back that up, but even Serie-A in it's worst state can compete with those buiscit-eating fucks. Even Juve in it's worst ever year wasn't beaten by Man City. And in the so called "domination era" of english sides (2005-2010) they still only managed to win 1 Champions League (Manchester United). Italy? Bam! Bam! Milan and Inter grab two CL-titles straight out of nothing (2007 and 2010). Italy also winning a world cup in the process (2006) with players who all played in the Serie-A.

Now, there has been a small decline since then, but I think a lot of clubs have done well building up to this particular season, especially clubs such as Juve, Milan, Lazio and Napoli.

The EPL is better, but not by a longshot, as some people think (or get bullied into thinking). The Serie-A is on the rise, and it doesn't really have to do much to catch up with the english, because the continental talent is (and always has been) greater than the pure english talent. Once Serie-A makes itself more presentable (better stadiums and infrastructure etc.) the best players are gonna play there again. Who the hell in his right mind would want to live in England when they can live in Italy?

The EPL should definitely enjoy it while it lasts. They'll be sitting holding their dicks in no time, just wait and see.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Now that Inter have loosened their grip on Serie A watch how much it flourishes without them. They really are a poison to this league.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Fuck Napoli and everyone who congratulates their performances. And yes, I'm a low life idiot.
Fuck everyone who is scared from Napoli.

Anyone who praises Napoli in this thread should be executed.
You you should execute all these who are scared of Napoli. Their win will only do good to us. Since they still have chance to qualify for knockout stages.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,779
    Fuck everyone who is scared from Napoli.

You you should execute all these who are scared of Napoli. Their win will only do good to us. Since they still have chance to qualify for knockout stages.
    I'm happy they're knocking an English team out. But that was last night, today I want them dead.

And no one is scared of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)