[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (20 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I was hoping Agnelli would step up. If this was Mourinho's team you can bet there would have been a media frenzy around him and what he would have had to say. I wonder if Conte will say something.
I'm sure Conte is mad as hell. He spent the whole week preparing the team for this game.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
What does that have to do with anything? Being optimistic has nothing to do with Napoli canceling the game.

As for the rest. Boo-fucking-hoo. This will test the integrity of our team if its that big of a problem. If the league decides in our favor for whatever reason then good, if not then we go to battle at a later date.

As for the underlined: Where the hell did I ever say "I think we're so good that we'll undoubtedly beat Napoli away"?
When you said we're better than Napoli so it doesn't matter that this game has been postponed. Maybe we aren't the better team or at least won't be in a months time ESPECIALLY at San Paolo. Even 'better teams' lose points there. This is an opportunity missed so excuse the people who actually understand the implications of this bullshit.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,500
    I forgot to ask, how's Napoli today? Did the sharks invade the city?

This is my 7th candle I'm lightning since last night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)