[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (27 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Cry a river. There isn't anything we can do now and if we are the better team then we won't have a problem.

Buerke isn't trolling, just saying it how it is. Move onto the next game now.
You've always been stupidly optimistic. There will probably not be a better time to face Napoli at San Paolo for the rest of the season. We've had that many draws this season what makes you think we're so good that we'll undoubtedly beat Napoli away? This was probably our best opportunity to win over there.

Maurizio Beretta, President of Lega Calcio: "We were not consulted about this decision and only found out on TV"
That's appalling. You would think the FIGC would punish a club for undermining their authority.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You've always been stupidly optimistic. There will probably not be a better time to face Napoli at San Paolo for the rest of the season. We've had that many draws this season what makes you think we're so good that we'll undoubtedly beat Napoli away? This was probably our best opportunity to win over there.

That's appalling. You would think the FIGC would punish a club for undermining their authority.
Nenna this is the exact quote, in Italian

La Lega non è stata coinvolta in questa decisione, l'abbiamo appresa dai mezzi di informazione. È arrivata direttamente una comunicazione ufficiale della prefettura. Capisco il clima di preoccupazione, alla luce di quello che è successo in questi giorni, e quindi non entro nel merito: e certamente la sicurezza di tutti è un valore prioritario. Ma è un fatto che la scelta sia stata presa senza consultare la Lega, che è l'organizzatore del campionato”.

"La Lega was not consulted in this decision, we have learned about it through the media. And then we had a direct official communication with the prefecture. I understand the cause of concern, in light of what has happened these past few days and therefore not without substance: and certainly the safety of everyone is a main priority. But the fact is that this decision was made without the consultation of the body who organises the Serie A championship"

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What does that have to do with anything? Being optimistic has nothing to do with Napoli canceling the game.

As for the rest. Boo-fucking-hoo. This will test the integrity of our team if its that big of a problem. If the league decides in our favor for whatever reason then good, if not then we go to battle at a later date.

As for the underlined: Where the hell did I ever say "I think we're so good that we'll undoubtedly beat Napoli away"?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He really doesn't put up a fight over anything. He just bends over and takes it.
I was hoping Agnelli would step up. If this was Mourinho's team you can bet there would have been a media frenzy around him and what he would have had to say. I wonder if Conte will say something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)