[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (29 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 1, 2003
The call off was on the early side.

Is there any precedent in Italy for playing a game behind closed doors in these circumstances?

And there has been flooding and landslides close to Naples. The emergency services will be occupied dealing with that and could do without having a match to handle as well.
Yes, and I find calling it off that early preposterous, but that's just my opinion. I understand the need for safety etc, but it seemed too convenient for Napoli, even with their "emergency services" etc (yes I know 60k are travelling.) I just think it's a soft excuse.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It is undoubtedly convenient for Napoli.

That does not, however, mean that there was necessarily something untoward going on.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Some reporter asked Marotta if it's fine for Juve to play the game the 14th of december

Marotta: "Absolutely not, it's right after the 12th where we play in Rome and the regulation speaks of earliest date after the postponnement, either November 29 or 30"

:tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It is undoubtedly convenient for Napoli.

That does not, however, mean that there was necessarily something untoward going on.
I hate to stereotype, but if this happened in say the UK, US, Australia or other Northern European countries, then you can most likely say there was nothing untoward going on.

But in Italy, and fucking Napoli to be exact, one cant help but look at this situation with huge suspicion.

And :tup: Marotta, if thats what he said. I hope we really push for the 30th.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I hate to stereotype, but if this happened in say the UK, US, Australia or other Northern European countries, then you can most likely say there was nothing untoward going on.

But in Italy, and fucking Napoli to be exact, one cant help but look at this situation with huge suspicion.
There is, of course, every reason to be suspicious.

I just prefer to be a little cautious and wait a while, rather than putting two and two together to declare something a scandal.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Let's not forget that from Marotta on up to the FIGC there's plenty of incompetency to go around ... before we give them diabolic powers of strategic planning.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
ßöмßäяðîëя;3346114 said:
I just think Juve are being little girls here.

Who cares, if you are good enough, you'll beat them no matter the day or the conditions.

Chill out, you little whiney girls.
:tup:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
tbh napoli going out in the Cl would do us more harm than good, the longer they are in it for the better, especially with their paper thin squad they will be forced to play a 2nd string team against the lesser teams in serie A and most likely drop points there too.
Couldn't care less. I want them embarrassed.

O sole mio is a Neapolitan song meaning Oh my sun.

Juve and League not involved in reunion. Conte furious.
O sole mio :lol: I used to love that song.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)