[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (28 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Lol kneejerking :seven:

You guys act like this was some magnificent plan to "ruin our season".
No it won't, but I was planning all week to watch this match. And it gets cancelled for such illegitimate reason? Naw fuck that. I'd understand if it was something real, but this is work from Napoli the city and Napoli the club as they didn't want to play today.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It's a very shady move husti. Think about it, they don't want to play us in our best form. And in the process have upset our rhtymn. God knows what the schedule will be like in December. Why shud we play this game on the 14th of all dates?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
It's a very shady move husti. Think about it, they don't want to play us in our best form. And in the process have upset our rhtymn. God knows what the schedule will be like in December. Why shud we play this game on the 14th of all dates?
We shouldn't play them because there's too much snow. Meanwhile we won't even 2inches of snow.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lol kneejerking :seven:

You guys act like this was some magnificent plan to "ruin our season".
It's not about ruining our season, it's about Napoli trying to save theirs. They know that they are exhausted and they know that it's the worst time to face an inform scudetto rival. Unless the weather conditions are really making the match unplayable, this match should be played.
But Napoli are playing dirty and they should not go unpunished. We must ask for a 3:0 on a green table.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
It's not about ruining our season, it's about Napoli trying to save theirs. They know that they are exhausted and they know that it's the worst time to face an inform scudetto rival. Unless the weather conditions are really making the match unplayable, this match should be played.
But Napoli are playing dirty and they should not go unpunished. We must ask for a 3:0 on a green table.
Exactly, exactly, exactly

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Isn't Agnelli already doing something about it?
Doesn't seem like it, or if he is it seems futile.
The match was rescheduled for December 14th, now we're going 2 weeks without football and one match behind everyone.
I hate you Napoli.

1. Napoli
2. Inter
3. Rats

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I think we should let it go, and ask for the 2000 scudetto to be revoked from Lazio and be handed to us. We should play with a third star on our jerseys in our next game against Palermo.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Also I dint know if anybody is aware, but we will be playing Roma on the 12th of December, and Napoli a day after. Why should we accept this? I don't understand. It's fucking daylight robbery.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can see the conspiracy theories here but still don't think it's feasible. Also, how on earth and what ground would we even go about seeking a 3:0 on a green table?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)