[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (26 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #927
    The Napoli tragical floods have reach Romania. As we speak now my friends my legs are under the flood that blasted my house, my father is already sinking but I can't seem to help him because he's in the other room. If anything happens to me please tell the Napoli major he should put more garbage around the city to stop the flood invasion next time.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    The Napoli tragical floods have reach Romania. As we speak now my friends my legs are under the flood that blasted my house, my father is already sinking but I can't seem to help him because he's in the other room. If anything happens to me please tell the Napoli major he should put more garbage around the city to stop the flood invasion next time.
    :lol2:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    And of course the rest of the games will kick off in flood soaked Italy in 10 mins...I fear for the safety of the fans and residents going to the games, I hope they are all not washed away into the Mediterranean Sea. Godspeed, fellas.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    And of course the rest of the games will kick off in flood soaked Italy in 10 mins...I fear for the safety of the fans and residents going to the games, I hope they are all not washed away into the Mediterranean Sea. Godspeed, fellas.
    I know a lie when I see one :D

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    btw, Napoli's mayor was quoted once calling Moggi a cheater and he's chummy chummy with the guy who made the farsopoli investigation Auricchio. YEah the guy who hid evidence and shit.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    This is just their way of sticking it to the "evil" Northeners. Fuck them, dirty, cheating, lying scumbags. I really hope Vesuvius erupts one day and wipes out that fucking city. Then they can cancel a fucking game.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Ok, but let's look at the bright side. The international break would have come anyway, but now we can have a full squad available for Palermo, which is a really tough game for us. Unless something happens to our players when playing for the NT, of course, but at least we won't have any players suspended.

Let's just take one game at a time and beat these suckers one by one. Napoli can't hide from us forever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)