[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (27 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
If it is indeed a flood, we can't complain. I have a friend who lives in Genoa, where 6 people have died, and 2 of them are from his neighbourhood. So he's pretty shook up.

But what aggrevates me as HELL is the reports that we're gonna play Napoli 2 days after Roma!!!

That and that fucking international break :sergio:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Marrotta:

" We are disappointed because we were prepared to end this game and we are in a good form, emerging from a nice win. Napoli management who attended the summit, will certainly have had a few more elements to help the authorities in the analysis. Unfortunately the facts prevail over the rest of these days and football can not and should not live outside of reality "said the CEO Giuseppe Marotta.

juventus.com

Aug 1, 2003
I don't know if it's REALLY going to happen, say there's a 90% I suppose it makes sense, but Napoli seems so sunny now (although we've got 6 hours left); and Genoa seems pretty far from Napoli again I guess it depends on the severity of what the meterologists say. But there needs to be consistency, any areas with 'warnings' - all those games should be cancelled then. I don't think they should postpone the match EIGHT hours before kick off, for all you know there could not be a storm, or storm might have passed, who knows? Warning was given to the 60 000 travelling fans, they can choose not to make the trip for safety reasons.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Now they are saying that game was postponed because the police are helping in damaged area and they will not be enough security in the staduim :lol: :lol:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
blʘndu;3344953 said:
you cancel a game when there is an actual flood you napoletan pieces of shit
Yeah, we'll see tonight how serious the predictions were.

I'm gutted that we aren't playing, but we should now focus on appealing the decision on WHEN the Napoli game will be played.

2 days after Roma is scandalous! It leaves us with a 100 % certainty of not being able to beat them.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Marotta should man the fuck up and start threatening people, or just leave the whole handling of press to Lapo Elkann.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)