[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (28 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
What a joke. It wasn't a bad time to play Napoli and with the international break coming up... 2 more weeks without my beloved Juve... :cry:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He died because a tree fell on him when he was in his car, rip to him but that should not influence the decision. Not playing for 3 weeks cannot be good

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I find it funny that they played in Novara last night - which was pissing down with rain - and Novara isnt very far at all from Genoa. Napoli is fucking 600KM south of there and from the looks of things, the rain and flooding doesnt even look that bad. Its fucking sunshine out there at the moment FFS.

Aug 1, 2003
im reading repubblica on google translate, a tree crushed the car killing a man, there are warnings for turin and rome where residents are asked not to leave the house. bad with Italian geography so is napoli mentioned anywhere with regards to this flood?? Just let the game continue, if people don't want to come out of their house they don't have to!

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
This is fucking scandalous, they wants us to play 2 days after the Roma game :lol:

Hey guys, but we shouldn't complain, Because now Calcio is honest

Fuck this shit :inter:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #793
    1 death in Napoli so far.
    I dunno how serious though. That guy could have died of a heart attack for all I know, no clear picture of a 'flood' is there.
    Indeed.

As we speak now I'm sure more than 10 people have died all across Italy. I believe the other majors should call off the rest of the matches. :sergio:

Aug 1, 2003
    repubblica (google translate)

Bad weather, the alert moves
    beyond 5 meters Po at Piacenza
    postponed the match Napoli-Juventus
    Extended up to 18 state of high alert in bad weather, Liguria is blocking cars and school closures. And 'alarm even in Piedmont, where it is pending in the rivers, and Campania. Floods in the Pellice Torinese, flooding in Alexandria, hundreds of evacuees. Closed bridge over the Tanaro. Difficult situation in the Naples, a died in the collapse of a tree. Flooding in Pompeii and Portici. Yesterday harsh criticism for the mayor of Genoa Vincenzi. Prosecutors opened an investigation into the disaster and manslaughter. Clarify the causes, asks the President of the Republic, Napolitano

are all the other matches on?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)