[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (35 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I guess a team was tried after the mid week game in Germany and they had to call off the game 8 hours before kick off

:pado:
Exactly, i can just imagine if we had to play that CL match, the game would have been played at all cost. Fucking bullshit of the highest order.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fucking ridiculous. Who knows how our form will be in late December. Also in terms of injuries as well. Fucking cheating, lying, Neapolitan dogs.

So we got Napoli (a) 14th and then Udinese (a) on the 21st. That is fucked!

Anyway, now we have to wait til the 20th of November for our next game :sergio:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #712
    With this week and the next two weeks it'll be three fucking weeks without Juve.

I'm so fucking pissed.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Fucking ridiculous. Who knows how our form will be in late December. Also in terms of injuries as well. Fucking cheating, lying, Neapolitan dogs.

So we got Napoli (a) 14th and then Udinese (a) on the 21st. That is fucked!
    Got love how Juventus always gets favourable calls.:tup:

With this week and the next two weeks it'll be three fucking weeks without Juve.

I'm so fucking pissed.
    Tell me about it.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    That sucks for everyone else but I have had freaking awesome luck this season! The 7pm-8pm games are on around 4am-5am here so I don't usually watch many of those matches before school as I'm too tired during the day. I wasn't going to watch the Udinese game but it got cancelled and I also was planning not to watch this because I have an exam the day after and I needed to be properly rested. They were the only games I will probably miss the whole season (besides Bologna game which I didn't watch-school) and they got cancelled.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #720
    That sucks for everyone else but I have had freaking awesome luck this season! The 7pm-8pm games are on around 4am-5am here so I don't usually watch many of those matches before school as I'm too tired during the day. I wasn't going to watch the Udinese game but it got cancelled and I also was planning not to watch this because I have an exam the day after and I needed to be properly rested. They were the only games I will probably miss the whole season (besides Bologna game which I didn't watch-school) and they got cancelled.
    Yeah, thank you for making us feel better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)