[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (27 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Most people that follow football in my school (besides AFL :sergio:) follow EPL but really don't know anything about soccer. They think it's the way football is supposed to be played with all the similarity to AFL (long balls, physicality etc.).

Out of my friends, one greek follows Bayern, 2 italians follow Milan (gave them both shit after 2-0 :D), a couple Man Utd, one 'likes' inter and one is a juve fan but not half as much as I am. Plus I know a few others that follow calcio but I'm not really 'friends' with them, more acquaintances. One Juve fan, one milan fan and one inter fan. Though most of my mates (most are wogs) don't really care for or follow calcio. Pretty much everyone besides maybe 2-3 follows AFL though.
Go to hell AFL hater.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Not if you're too Italian to follow it apparently.

I don't know if there are any Juve fan clubs here but Bulleen or some other Victorian soccer club is an Italian based club and was originally named Juventus.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
Alot of Italians jumped off calcio when they came to Aus. and went with AFL. Most i talked to got sick of the 'acting' involved and get attracted to the violence of the AFL.

Even though it's tactical, it can be embarrassing watching players roll around when someones hand brushes their face.

As for younger Italian-aus being EPL fanboys. that's crazy.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2::scarf: :flag2:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Calcio is indeed sadly ignored in Australia.

After the 2003 CL final I was wearing my Juve jersey at uni, and saw a guy wearing a Milan jersey. I congratulated him and struck up a conversation about the match, to which he replied "yeah, I didn't actually watch the match but I saw the result online" :sergio:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Shit, I get to watch one Juve match with my brother once in a decade, he is here in Beirut for two days and we planned to go watch the match in a Juventus café. I would be royally pissed if the match gets postponed.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
There's T-storms there right now but later in the evening it's just supposed to rain (40% chance). I don't think it will be canceled if it stays that way.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #675
    Shit, I get to watch one Juve match with my brother once in a decade, he is here in Beirut for two days and we planned to go watch the match in a Juventus café. I would be royally pissed if the match gets postponed.
    Juventus Cafe in Beirut?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)