[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (30 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
A lot of Italians here so yeah there are a few Juve supporters.

Yeah the Russian sopcast ones are always good quality.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yep plenty of Italians in Aus, so obviously a lot of Calcio fans. Mainly Milan and Juve supporters and quite a few Napoli fans too, cause there's a few Napoletani in Aus. TBH I don't know of many Inter fans where I am, although I'm sure there's a lot here.

Sadly a lot of young Aussies of Italian descent are EPL fanboys nowadays. Bit disappointing really.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
A lot of Italians here so yeah there are a few Juve supporters.

Yeah the Russian sopcast ones are always good quality.
Yeah it's natural that Italians would support Italian teams including Juve, I'm interested to see if non-Italians are into Calcio though.

Yep plenty of Italians in Aus, so obviously a lot of Calcio fans. Mainly Milan and Juve supporters and quite a few Napoli fans too, cause there's a few Napoletani in Aus. TBH I don't know of many Inter fans where I am, although I'm sure there's a lot here.

Sadly a lot of young Aussies of Italian descent are EPL fanboys nowadays. Bit disappointing really.
Damn that sucks, I really hate EPL.
Now preferring EPL over Calcio, especially when you're Italian, is so wrong I agree.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Good luck finding non-Italians that like Calcio here, this place is filled with Manchester United, Liverpool, Barca, Real Madrid and Chelsea glory hunters that jumped on the bandwagon when they started winning. Serie A is one of the most passion filled leagues based on tactics and technique, sadly that is not appreciated, people would rather see 6-1 drubbings every week.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Good luck finding non-Italians that like Calcio here, this place is filled with Manchester United, Liverpool, Barca, Real Madrid and Chelsea glory hunters that jumped on the bandwagon when they started winning. Serie A is one of the most passion filled leagues based on tactics and technique, sadly that is not appreciated, people would rather see 6-1 drubbings every week.
Couldn't agree more. Serie A is very very underrated nowadays. But once you get into it, nothing else comes close.
I tried following the EPL and La Liga also, I just couldn't.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
oh an don't get me started on Barca though, I mean they are probably the only team in the world now that 50% of their fanbase has been formed
within the last 5 years only. Fuckin' pathetic I tell ya. I wonder what's the next team they'd support after Barca hit the brakes.
I mean a lot of people now started supporting Man City ffs!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Most people that follow football in my school (besides AFL :sergio:) follow EPL but really don't know anything about soccer. They think it's the way football is supposed to be played with all the similarity to AFL (long balls, physicality etc.).

Out of my friends, one greek follows Bayern, 2 italians follow Milan (gave them both shit after 2-0 :D), a couple Man Utd, one 'likes' inter and one is a juve fan but not half as much as I am. Plus I know a few others that follow calcio but I'm not really 'friends' with them, more acquaintances. One Juve fan, one milan fan and one inter fan. Though most of my mates (most are wogs) don't really care for or follow calcio. Pretty much everyone besides maybe 2-3 follows AFL though.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Most people that follow football in my school (besides AFL :sergio:) follow EPL but really don't know anything about soccer. They think it's the way football is supposed to be played with all the similarity to AFL (long balls, physicality etc.).

Out of my friends, one greek follows Bayern, 2 italians follow Milan (gave them both shit after 2-0 :D), a couple Man Utd, one 'likes' inter and one is a juve fan but not half as much as I am. Plus I know a few others that follow calcio but I'm not really 'friends' with them, more acquaintances. One Juve fan, one milan fan and one inter fan. Though most of my mates (most are wogs) don't really care for or follow calcio. Pretty much everyone besides maybe 2-3 follows AFL though.
2 of my best friends are inter fans.
Yeah, I have a tough life :frown2:

Aug 1, 2003
the only Italian I know/met in Melbourne who's a hardcore Juve supporter is a waiter at Grossi Florentino, who tried to test my 'knowledge' by asking a few months back "why is today such a good day?" and I said because "Del Piero extended his contract for one more year"

:sob:

also met some nice blokes from Perth who came down for the Juve-Victory game.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
A lot of the older generation of wogs in Australia are Calcio fans. Sadly these new age kids are all little bandwagoning Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Real Madrid and Barca Fans. You watch now if City wins the EPL how many bandwagoning, plastic glory hunters will come out of the woodwork.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
A lot of the older generation of wogs in Australia are Calcio fans. Sadly these new age kids are all little bandwagoning Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Real Madrid and Barca Fans. You watch now if City wins the EPL how many bandwagoning, plastic glory hunters will come out of the woodwork.
:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)