[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (14 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yep, hopefully there is a good stream. Exams suck nuts. Study kills me, I am so bad at it.
:lol: I know how you feel, I won't be watching this because I've got my methods exam on tuesday. I've procrastinated so much that I'll be happy with a C or like high 20s study score (27+) since it gets marked up like 7. :sergio: That is like Del Neri mentality. I'm very confidant for all my other exams though. How many have you done so far?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:lol: I know how you feel, I won't be watching this because I've got my methods exam on tuesday. I've procrastinated so much that I'll be happy with a C or like high 20s study score (27+) since it gets marked up like 7. :sergio: That is like Del Neri mentality. I'm very confidant for all my other exams though. How many have you done so far?
I have only done English, I don't do math. I did ok in English, definitely not reflective of my capabilities but it is luck of the draw with questions and shit media analysis topics.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
If you did well in your sacs it shouldn't matter too much as they usually end up fairly balanced and your sac marks will bring up your exam mark. The GAT also comes into play too.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Isn't it the other way around? You drop in your exam, your SAC's get dropped?
Fuck this is hard to explain haha, but no, your sacs won't go down if your exam is bad. Your overall mark will be lower than if you did well and if there's a significant difference vcaa wil actually get your sacs and compare the work to the exam(s). Best way I can put it but it's hard to explain and nobody even knows what's 100% right except vcaa.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Fuck VCAA, my teachers have been saying it the other way around. Who knows, all I know is that it is a poor way of assessing knowledge. It does not test your intelligence but rather your ability to memorise textbooks.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Fuck VCAA, my teachers have been saying it the other way around. Who knows, all I know is that it is a poor way of assessing knowledge. It does not test your intelligence but rather your ability to memorise textbooks.
Yeah that's exactly what it is. My chemistry teacher put it perfectly; during the year we have this much |----| time to learn stuff and there's this much |--------| stuff to learn.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
So many Australians here supporting Juve. Didn't think Juve had a fanbase there :tup:
Well, I'm only guessing after reading this forum though.. Might be a coincidence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)