[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (24 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 31, 2008
Saturday 5 November, 2011 [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]
Mazzarri: 'I was like Conte'
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Walter Mazzarri tips Juventus as the favourites to beat Napoli on Sunday and notes Antonio Conte “reminds me of my youth.”
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The Coach gave an exclusive interview to Tuttosport ahead of tomorrow night’s Stadio San Paolo showdown.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“We hope to recover the physical energy necessary to face Juventus, who at this moment are the most organised side in Serie A. The past years don’t count, as historically Juve have always challenged for the Scudetto.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“The directors have invested well and Conte is an excellent tactician. At this moment they are certainly the favourites, including against us tomorrow. I see other teams in the running too, as it’s too early to give a definitive opinion on the candidates for the Scudetto. All I ask from my men is to be a little more clinical than in recent outings.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The Bianconeri have an advantage in that they do not have European commitments, while Napoli are fresh from a 3-2 defeat to Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“Andrea Pirlo explained a while back how much energy the Champions League takes away from you. We have lost many times without deserving to, while in others we didn’t play as well and still got the result.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“It’s not that we prefer the Champions League, but after having done so much to earn this opportunity, we can’t go around embarrassing ourselves. It is our duty to play it well.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“I’m proud to have brought Napoli back to the Champions League after so many years.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Mazzarri almost walked away from the San Paolo over the summer, as he had reportedly been offered the Juventus job.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“I simply felt the need to sit down with the President and discuss certain aspects of the season we were going into. Everything went well,” insisted the Coach.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“I didn’t think of anything else, so Conte absolutely did not take my place. In fact, Conte reminds me of my youth, but with even more temperament.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“In today’s football you need Coaches like this who keep the team on their toes at all times.”[/FONT]

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Pandev: I scored my most beautiful goal of my career against Juve. I was close joining them but I preferred Inter.

What goal is the fag talking about?
It was great goal , i remeber it .

I don't get why people have dobouts about Chiellini , the hell is wrong ?!
He is our best defensive player , and one of top 3 CB-s in the world .

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
It was great goal , i remeber it .

I don't get why people have dobouts about Chiellini , the hell is wrong ?!
He is our best defensive player , and one of top 3 CB-s in the world .
Uhh he's playing in the wrong position maybe?? Or that he has been relatively poor since the beginning of the season.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Damn, I didn't even remember that. WE ARE SO SCREWED!
Thing is, We ARE..

:(

Fucking piece of shit team! I'm trying to get some positive vibes about this match, but I just can't. We'll get fried down there and the season will turn :cry:

SLAP ME!!!!!

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Thing is, We ARE..

:(

Fucking piece of shit team! I'm trying to get some positive vibes about this match, but I just can't. We'll get fried down there and the season will turn :cry:

SLAP ME!!!!!
:slap: ?

That damn 3-0 last season is still playing flashbacks in my head, damn Cavani.
I'm scared too. But this one feels different. We won't be defeated.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
I don't see any reason why we can't win this game. Under our previous coaches with a loser mentality I'd have been worried, scared even, but Conte is nothing like Zac or Del Neri; he actually knows how to motivate his players, and possesses a winning mentality, unlike those two tossers I just mentioned.

Napoli will be motivated, but they will also be exhausted, as a trip to Munich to face Bayern is never an easy task.

I see a very hard fought game, with both ssides attempting to cancel each other out, and it may well be decided by a single goal. I also feel that as they start to tire, we should take advantage and pounce.

1-2 for us.

You've changed a lot bro , that is our JUVENTUS SPIRIT ! you acted like pussy last season though :p No offence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)