[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We can surely beat them, with a defensive 4-5-1, a solid game and a clinical finish.
Thats tough luck, but it can surely happen.

However i do expect us to lose this game, or draw it 1-1 at best.
We are Napoli's biatcheas since serie B. They are wiser, the invest much wiser and are growing faster than us, despite the fact that they have less resources.
They have more fans, more income from tickets, much better political influence, background support and way way referee favor.
Thats the typical match we are about to impress, but lose to a marginal inferior win without knowing way.
They wont let us win.

If we somehow beat all the odds and win here, i will start considering that scudetto is actually possible this year...
But even if we lose, we should not let this game ruin our season. Its just a game vs the mafia...
There are so many things wrong with that paragraph...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'd take a draw. Once we don't lose I'll be satisfied. We're capable of winning though. Napoli aren't in the best shape atm whereas we are full of confidence and growing into Conte's system.

2-2

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I will not be happy with anything less than a victory. I know its a hard match, but I believe Juventus can do it.
Lets rip these fuckers apart!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
At first I was worried by this game but after watching the Bayern match I can safely say we are going to win this game. Keep them occupied at the fullbacks and hit them at the centre. I am certain Matri will punish them. It would be nice if Pirlo attempted those killer long shots.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
We can surely beat them, with a defensive 4-5-1, a solid game and a clinical finish.
Thats tough luck, but it can surely happen.

However i do expect us to lose this game, or draw it 1-1 at best.
We are Napoli's biatcheas since serie B. They are wiser, the invest much wiser and are growing faster than us, despite the fact that they have less resources.
They have more fans, more income from tickets, much better political influence, background support and way way referee favor.
Thats the typical match we are about to impress, but lose to a marginal inferior win without knowing way.
They wont let us win.

If we somehow beat all the odds and win here, i will start considering that scudetto is actually possible this year...
But even if we lose, we should not let this game ruin our season. Its just a game vs the mafia...
With all this negativity you are feeling one win will chang eyour mind and let the scudetto dreams in? I mean i don't get you at all...at all.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
All I ask is for us to gather as many pts as possible to build an early-mid season lead. I don't want to play keep away or catch-up come Feb-March.

Winning matches like these are crucial to our season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)