[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (4 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
In 1990, Baggio was sold to Juventus, amid outcry from Fiorentina fans, in 1990 for €10 million (US$13.6 million), the world record transfer for a football player at the time. Following the transfer, there were full scale riots on the streets of Florence where fifty people were injured.[2] Baggio replied to his fans saying: "I was compelled to accept the transfer". In the match he played for Juventus against Fiorentina in 1990, he refused to take a penalty; and when substituted he picked up a Fiorentina Scarf thrown onto the field by fans and kissed it. He claimed: "Deep in my heart I am always purple," The colour of Fiorentina. In 1993, he won his only European club trophy, helping Juventus to the UEFA Cup final in which he scored twice. His performances earned him both the European Footballer of the Year and the FIFA World Player of the Year titles. In 1995 Baggio won his first Scudetto with Juventus. This was the first of many league titles to come for Juventus in the 1990s.

1) How much things have changed in 20 years. (Fucking Ronaldo)
2) Fuck that. You don't have to bleed black and white, but be a professional and take the shot.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
And they lucky not to concede four + get the GK sent off.

Cheillini and Bonucci played well. Especially Bonucci, he blocked four shots or something.
What does that have to do with anything? I'm not talking about our attack I'm talking about our defense. Bonucci and Chiellini at LB is not a strong left side of defense. It was weak against Inter without doubt. Bonucci got a silly yellow because he couldn't get on the right side of Zarate (or Zanetti I forget) and THAT was because Chiellini wasn't tracking back. Maicon strolled right through our left side of defense as well and got a shot off without Bonucci even putting a foot out. For a defender those blocked shot stats, interception stats etc. don't matter if you make mistakes because even one mistake out of an otherwise near flawless game can cost a team three points. Bonucci is still definitely a liability and Chiellini should not be at left back. Look at Barzagli and Lichtsteiner, that's how Bonucci and Chiellini should be playing. That's what sound defending looks like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)