[Serie A] Napoli 2-1 Juventus [September 11th, 2021] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
@Mark @U Picciriddu did you read any news on what happened in the locker? i read a usually reliable guy in a local fb group saying that rabiot, bonucci and de ligt were involved in a nasty row in the locker, allegri told them to fuck off, they left the locker with their heads down, went straight to the team bus without giving any autographs, then allegri said that these three should be out of the locker, and took the next half an hour to shout at everyone saying that this was shit and he expected more from everyone. i couldn't find anything on tuttojuve; anything on vs?
I haven't read that anywhere.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@Mark @U Picciriddu did you read any news on what happened in the locker? i read a usually reliable guy in a local fb group saying that rabiot, bonucci and de ligt were involved in a nasty row in the locker, allegri told them to fuck off, they left the locker with their heads down, went straight to the team bus without giving any autographs, then allegri said that these three should be out of the locker, and took the next half an hour to shout at everyone saying that this was shit and he expected more from everyone. i couldn't find anything on tuttojuve; anything on vs?
Good. Hopefully the squad has finally turned on Rabiot and he will have to be sold in January. Au Revoir

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)