[Serie A] Napoli 2-1 JUVENTUS [January 26th, 2020] (12 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We are missing a coach.
I`ll let the facts speak and I`ll take a look at the end of the season.. That being said Sarri is definitely not the style of football I like to see - I really dislike playing too many useless passes just to say we play a passing game.. I like it more practical!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I`ll let the facts speak and I`ll take a look at the end of the season.. That being said Sarri is definitely not the style of football I like to see - I really dislike playing too many useless passes just to say we play a passing game.. I like it more practical!
Not to say that he is a zero rated motivation coach.Simply not a Juve level coach.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
1. Napoli were great, they have a worse team than us but the right type of players for a genuine 4-3-3 so they had us from the beginning.
2. We can't play 4-3-3 even if Costa and Ronaldo play wing, only Bentancur is able to play a 3 midfield. The others can't do it so we shouldn't even try.
3. Dybala shouldn't be a playmaker, he can't do it and I don't expect him to do it either.
4. We play best as a 4-3-1-2, let's settle with it and move ahead. Let's get a good midfielder that can step in for the glass man Ramsey.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Nothing more to add to what everyone else has said. We were fucking disgusting and Napoli were deserved winners. Our defence is shocking right now, not helped at all by our inept midfield

The only silver lining is our toughest away game of the season is out of the way now. Only Milan at the San Siro is left on the agenda. Inter, Roma, Lazio, Viola we all have at home.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
A draw would've been a good result given it was the toughest fixture remaining. Very good result considering int** dropped points. But f'd it up.

Was wondering why tridente started away against Napoli. Then, seeing Napoli's backline, thought clever...cept more width would've been even better as usual.

What was the formation after DC and Berna came on?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
A draw would've been a good result given it was the toughest fixture remaining. Very good result considering int** dropped points. But f'd it up.

Was wondering why tridente started away against Napoli. Then, seeing Napoli's backline, thought clever...cept more width would've been even better as usual.

What was the formation after DC and Berna came on?
On paper 4-3-3, in reality 4-2-3-1 with Rabiot and Benta as Dm.
Costa-Berna-Ronaldo
Higuain.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Even Napoli has better h2h with us. I dont expect them to beat Verona. They are not a bad team at all.
You expect Lazio to drop points in a home game against Verona? :shifty:

Remember that you can’t jinx us, but you jinx the shit out of results for our opponents dude. Now Lazio gonna smash Verona 5-0.

@Mark Need all hands on deck to counter this jinx.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine we end up with equal points with Lazio...at the end of the season

And they have a better H2H than us right now too :snoop:
They have a tougher schedule down the stretch than us too. More away games against good teams. Like us. If we manage to lose at home against Lazio and go to 0 wins-3 losses this year against them we probably don’t deserve scudetto.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
You expect Lazio to drop points in a home game against Verona? :shifty:

Remember that you can’t jinx us, but you jinx the shit out of results for our opponents dude. Now Lazio gonna smash Verona 5-0.

@Mark Need all hands on deck to counter this jinx.

- - - Updated - - -

They have a tougher schedule down the stretch than us too. More away games against good teams. Like us. If we manage to lose at home against Lazio and go to 0 wins-3 losses this year against them we probably don’t deserve scudetto.
They may lose to Lazio but Verona’s defense is actually good, as good as ours I guess, they have conceded only one goal more than us.
:snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)