[Serie A] Napoli 1-2 JUVENTUS [March 3rd, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And now people are not satiesfied despite beatinh Napoli away :howler:
Just fuck off.

- - - Updated - - -

And it has nothing to do with CL or how we’re playing. Allegri already cost us the CL by making the team peak in the first half of the season.
Funnily enough, the last 4 years have been endless whining about the team playing terrible in the fall. Now we see what happens when the team has its best form early in the season. :sad:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
And now people are not satiesfied despite beatinh Napoli away :howler:
Just fuck off.

- - - Updated - - -

And it has nothing to do with CL or how we’re playing. Allegri already cost us the CL by making the team peak in the first half of the season.
Lol? This is beyond retarded.

And we didn't even peak this season.

- - - Updated - - -

Other than once again Szczesny Gesundheit was our best player??
Sad!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I know that place, its in notting hill, London, always fancied turning up in a Juve shirt to troll the stupid fucks. It's all about the famous 3 kings pub in West Kensington at least we have a proper turn out and a better atmosphere at that venue especially for the big CL nights where there is barely a place to stand on either sides of the pub

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
They are making a big deal out of Ronaldo's attitude this game

He was often yelling at his team mates to press higher and press the ball carrier and would be pissed when they didn't

He slouched off pressing a couple of times because of it and even yelled out 'Mister' to Max in a way of saying tell them to press i guess

I dont blame him at all

He shouldn't be the one pressing all the time, he needs to be the outlet

Boksic

May 11, 2005
They are making a big deal out of Ronaldo's attitude this game

He was often yelling at his team mates to press higher and press the ball carrier and would be pissed when they didn't

He slouched off pressing a couple of times because of it and even yelled out 'Mister' to Max in a way of saying tell them to press i guess

I dont blame him at all

He shouldn't be the one pressing all the time, he needs to be the outlet
Can't blame him, he was ridiculously isolated in the second half. I don't think his attitude was any problem though, if anything it's a positive having him try to instruct others where to press, he just seemed frustrated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)