[Serie A] Napoli 1-2 JUVENTUS [March 3rd, 2018] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I feel bad for them. This is from Maksimovic’s interview.

“We must learn from Juve on how to make the most from corners, free kicks and other dead ball situations. You can’t see the 16-point difference when we play each other, but they still win games that we don’t.
“The Scudetto race is over, we won’t think about it anymore. Now we’ll focus on the Europa League, which is the only remaining objective. We’ve got to play on Thursday with the same determination.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We must learn from Juve on how to make the most from corners, free kicks and other dead ball situations.

Funny we think the same about Atletico

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Seriously, Allegri needs to go. We can all see that CR7 has been playing hard and staying motivated since he came here despite being in a team of mere humans and coach.

But, you can only hold down Siuperman for so long before he wants to fly and be a hero again.

allegri is good at improving mediocre players like Sturaro. But, when it comes to real talents like CR7 and Dybala, he becomes clueless on how to improve them because as a coach and player, he had never witnessed such great deals of talents before.

He spent his whole playing career in a country of football failures, which won the World Cup due to some dirty play acting by maternazi.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Loved when allegri was shouting at the team at 2-1, Ronaldo was the only one chasing the ball in napoli's half and he turns around and shouts "Mister"

- - - Updated - - -

52979936_2276313205765071_2221403423893356544_o.jpg

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'm a huge Cancelo fan and want him to start every match (I think today he showed exactly why he should be), but 2-1 up with 10 v 10, with the crowd suddenly on your back, Napoli with their tails up and Juve sitting deep is not the time that you want a yellow carded Cancelo.

I think Allegri made the right move with MDS.
I disagree. With Pjanic gone, and no Dybala on the field we had only Cancelo and perhaps Berna with technique to break the press. Putting MDS on put that team on the shoulders of Can and Matudi. The siege mentality, which very nearly failed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Oh how it must burn these animalistic cunts how we always one-up them :lol: Even with the terrible football and shit form of late, we still manage to increase our lead over them. They were also given a huge helping hand from the ref but still fucked up.

Now, hopefully no injuries against Udinese and full throttle against Atletico. No more excuses for Allegri and these players, it’s either show that you’re men, play with heart and fight til the end and advance...or fail miserably. Our season hinges on March 12.

Last edited:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Tancredi mad again[wants a pk for nipples and shows the foul of Bonucci/Berna] and lot's of media say that wasn't a foul by Meret, CR7 dove and should be suspended. No mention of Koulibaly red, Callejon diving, AS touching the ball first with his chest, unsportsmanlike play by nipples...lol

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Tancredi mad again[wants a pk for nipples and shows the foul of Bonucci/Berna] and lot's of media say that wasn't a foul by Meret, CR7 dove and should be suspended. No mention of Koulibaly red, Callejon diving, AS touching the ball first with his chest, unsportsmanlike play by nipples...lol
Fuck them all with a rusty spoon.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I disagree. With Pjanic gone, and no Dybala on the field we had only Cancelo and perhaps Berna with technique to break the press. Putting MDS on put that team on the shoulders of Can and Matudi. The siege mentality, which very nearly failed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Totally agree. Honestly, Allegri brought on MDS and immediately we look like we are going to concede. We could have easily dropped points here with these poosie substitutions by Alllecontegri.

Watch us score three goals against Athletico
- Mandzukic will score one
- Dybala will score two
- 70 minutes: manbro and dybala sub out
- 70minutes: sub in Barzagli and MDS
- 80 minute: Athletico scores
- 90 minutes: Athletico scores again to run it in our face.

Sounds too familiar.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Seriously, Allegri needs to go. We can all see that CR7 has been playing hard and staying motivated since he came here despite being in a team of mere humans and coach.

But, you can only hold down Siuperman for so long before he wants to fly and be a hero again.

allegri is good at improving mediocre players like Sturaro. But, when it comes to real talents like CR7 and Dybala, he becomes clueless on how to improve them because as a coach and player, he had never witnessed such great deals of talents before.

He spent his whole playing career in a country of football failures, which won the World Cup due to some dirty play acting by maternazi.
Depends on whether they are players who can create for themselves or not. Ibra could always create for himself and for others when given freedom and he did very well. Allegri just needed to have a solid defensive base behind him and he got that with Nocerino, Gattuso, Van Bommel, KBP etc.. and that was enough to win Serie A and be a hard to beat team in Europe.

Where his shortcomings as a coach show is in setting up the team offensively and coaching specific offensive movements to feed the superstar strikers. You see that with Dybala and Ronaldo now and you saw that with Higuain.

Conte for me overdoes the offensive discipline, you can see that most clearly in Allegri's first season when he freed Tevez and allowed him to roam which made him thrive.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
How did Koulibaly play 90 minutes?
Koulibaly is WC - If we have a chance to get him we should - Strong, great in the air, very good at marking and very pacey as well - He is definitely top 5 CB in the world and should be a priority if he accepts moving to Juve

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I missed the game but judging by the comments and the stats (1 shot against 13 in the second half and 25% possesion) this was one of the ugliest wins in football history.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I didn't see the match yet. I have it recorded. BUT this is a huge morale boost before the Atletico game no matter how we played.

- - - Updated - - -

How the hell is this post controversial and awaiting moderator approval? lol. Im basically stating the facts, that we did a heavy winger upgrade after the use of Mandzukic as an emergency winger, which would seem to suggest that we would prefer real wingers. Its so easy to give continuous and butthurt downvotes, far harder to prove your own point and bring some good arguments.
:lol: Seriously... Wtf? @mods

- - - Updated - - -

We’re so winning this one 1-2
:clap:

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Totally agree. Honestly, Allegri brought on MDS and immediately we look like we are going to concede. We could have easily dropped points here with these poosie substitutions by Alllecontegri.

Watch us score three goals against Athletico
- Mandzukic will score one
- Dybala will score two
- 70 minutes: manbro and dybala sub out
- 70minutes: sub in Barzagli and MDS
- 80 minute: Athletico scores
- 90 minutes: Athletico scores again to run it in our face.

Sounds too familiar.
lol we are not scoring 3 against Atletico dude. No way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)