[Serie A] Napoli 1-2 JUVENTUS [March 3rd, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Call me naive, but why is tomorrows clash dubbed as the "two-thirds scudetto" by Allegri? Granted we have the experience the nouse and capability but nothings certain. I remember last season we had a decent gap but Allegri at the time just classed it as 3 points. Tomorrow's match is just that, 3 points, frankly our scudetto and CL is dependent against Atletico because i can easily see our morale drop immensely if we get knocked out. Leaving us to play for a that we prematurely believe has our name on it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
16 (17 really with a better head to head) points clear with 13 games left to go is an almost insurmountable lead. We don’t fuck up/choke in Serie A, we save that for Europe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Yeah we havnt beaten any top teams in the last 5 years. Good points bro
Wow you are starting to sound as irrelevant as Allegri. You are hiding behind a keyboard and that is where Allegri belongs right now too.

Bringing all these statistics to prove that juve has been a top team for the past five years. You know what top teams do? Top teams win ECL.

If you beat 100 top teams to reach the final of ECL and get beaten, you are not a top team. Just a ‘giant slayer’ like athletico Madrid, but never the giant.

Edgardavids2608 Allegri FC 0:1 Sgjuveboy

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
So there's only two top teams in the last 5 years?
Frankly, yes. And there are also two teams who went close to them, twice in ECL final. They are Atheletico Madrid and Juventus. And both these teams failed to win the trophy with the TWO chances they had, right in front of the world audience.
Hence, to the footballing world, we are same standard as Athletico now. Very good team that failed to make the last step.

- - - Updated - - -

We are the most pessimistic fanbase. Losing five CL finals in a row contributed to it
Dude we are not pessimistic. I’m fully confident that juve can beat Napoli even with half a full team. In fact, every season I just assume that serie A will be won by us.

BUT, I’m only mildly pessimistic about beating Athletico by three goals. That is due to our constant failure in Europe, in the most spectacular ways. So, logically these experience causes us to be hesitant about thinking we could win games in ECL.

Last edited:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
That's absolutely stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

C1mZt2nWgAAXBbE.jpg

Napoli will change their badge to this after tomorrow:grin:
:inter:

- - - Updated - - -

Wow you are starting to sound as irrelevant as Allegri. You are hiding behind a keyboard and that is where Allegri belongs right now too.

Bringing all these statistics to prove that juve has been a top team for the past five years. You know what top teams do? Top teams win ECL.

If you beat 100 top teams to reach the final of ECL and get beaten, you are not a top team. Just a ‘giant slayer’ like athletico Madrid, but never the giant.

Edgardavids2608 Allegri FC 0:1 Sgjuveboy
:marc:By your logic, Nottingham Forest is a top team. They won the Champions Cup twice.

Last edited:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
That's absolutely stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

:inter:

- - - Updated - - -

:marc:By your logic, Nottingham Forest is a top team. They won the Champions Cup twice.
During that period, they were a top team. Meanwhile, for us, we have not been a top team for the last 20plus years.
Seriously my friend, please become a football coach and go coach Barcelona. And meanwhile, your friend, allegri, should go coach r Madrid. That way, these two giants will falter and level the playing ground.

With you and Allegri ruining their football, they will end up In the realms of irrelevancy, just like Nottingham forest now.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Lol, that was one retard 4-2-3-1 lineup.
Barzagli on RB and Alves RW, because Allegri pussied out again instead of playing Cuadrado.
And Mandzukic on LW, was always a weird setup.

No wise person would use that game as evidence that a 4-2-3-1 formation sucks
imagine thinking we lost cardiff because of some meme digits only fifa football manager virgins care about

lmao

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Lol, that was one retard 4-2-3-1 lineup.
Barzagli on RB and Alves RW, because Allegri pussied out again instead of playing Cuadrado.
And Mandzukic on LW, was always a weird setup.

No wise person would use that game as evidence that a 4-2-3-1 formation sucks
Dude totally hahahaha. Love your post. Honestly, if my team is either filled with 11 cuadrados or 11 barzaglis, I would pick the former scenario. It is dumb for managers these days to come up with such complicated defensive set up. One mistake is all it takes to undo all your hard work.

Just fugging attack attack and attack. Even Pogba knows this more than the below ‘geniuses’
- moaningirellevantrinho
- Antofuggingcanthandletopplayersconte
- Allebendoveragainsttopteamsgri

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
With our quality compared to Napoli we should dominate them home and away
Our coach isnt playing dominant football therefore Napoli should be the one attacking more than us..
Napoli want to prove a point - We dont feel any need for anything..
Still its Napoli so I guess our team take it with a bit more responsibility.
We are 13 points ahead and are going to win the scudetto no matter how this game ends.
Considering all this a draw is the most likely but even at 13 points and even when its Napoli away - I still want a victory! Im not going to lower my standards because Allegri is a pussy...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
During that period, they were a top team. Meanwhile, for us, we have not been a top team for the last 20plus years.
Seriously my friend, please become a football coach and go coach Barcelona. And meanwhile, your friend, allegri, should go coach r Madrid. That way, these two giants will falter and level the playing ground.

With you and Allegri ruining their football, they will end up In the realms of irrelevancy, just like Nottingham forest now.
Wtf? I'm not even an Allegri fan. See my sig. Never was a fan, actually. Your post sucks even though I'd like to see Real and Barcelona ruined.

enzo

May 14, 2012
What's the justification for not playing Dybala again?
Obviously he is too good when coming from the bench. I don't get it either. Allegri is still looking to find the perfect combination. I doubt it's perfect without Dybala though.
This Juventus' attack keeps being compared to 1995s with Vialli, Ravanelli and Del Piero. Let Dybala play in Ale's role then.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Cowardice, mistrust, misuse of a player which constitutes to bad performance. It's all Dybala's fault though.
I'd much rather see Mario benched after his less than good performance performances over the last couple of weeks

I'd also like to see Dybala, Bernie, Ronaldo and Mario at the same time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)