[Serie A] Napoli 0-1 JUVENTUS [December 1st 2017] (3 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Higuain

• Benatia

• Buffon

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Thank goodness you didn't. We'd lose 3-0
Don't get swayed by the result. We still played some crappy football towards the end, giving away balls in defense and calling Buffon into saves a few times.

The only reason we won is because I have finally decided to start spitting hot raps before games again.

Watch me bring us to glory over olympiakos and inter!

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Mazzarri's Napoli was strong and respectable in the sense that they had a true team playing the opposite of pansy football. This Sarri Napoli is too naive and stupid, they've become the same thing as Dortmund and Arsenal.

Hamsik - Cavani - Lavezzi
Now that's a team

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Mazzarri's Napoli was strong and respectable in the sense that they had a true team playing the opposite of pansy football. This Sarri Napoli is too naive and stupid, they've become the same thing as Dortmund and Arsenal.

Hamsik - Cavani - Lavezzi
Now that's a team
They are much better than the Mazzarri days.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
They are much better than the Mazzarri days.
Maybe. We weren't good during their Mazzarri days so that might be a reason why I have this impression, but what's for sure is that that their front line was much better back then. The rest of the team I agree is much better now. They weren't racking up as many points although their football relative to the strength of their team was effective (not this hipster beautiful football they do now). They also showed up in big games unlike this Napoli.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Don't get swayed by the result. We still played some crappy football towards the end, giving away balls in defense and calling Buffon into saves a few times.

The only reason we won is because I have finally decided to start spitting hot raps before games again.

luckily we have you on board here. dont forget one for midweek too :baus:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Missed match but just finished watching it after recording. My top 4 players tonight were Higgy, Costa, MDS, and Asamoah. Let's stop with the Higgy hate until he really deserves it. Costa shows everyone why speed kills and you can't teach it. Other than the bad positioning late by MDS, he was solid playing with confidence. And Asamoah just did what was needed to do that Sandro has failed at for the most part this season.

Chiellini was solid in the back but along with Pjanic had too many bad clearances out of the back. Panic did set up Matuidi nicely. And thought Sami K would/deserved to go out after the injury but Max sure loves this guy. Special mention to a backline of MDS-Benatia-Chiel-Asa who performed well like the Juve defense for so many years working as a cohesive unit. Bonucci, do you hear that? You were special because the group together was special.

This all being said, Napoli completely controlled possession but Higgy struck early and Juve settled back into don't be too aggression and win a 1-0 match. Complete 11 man defensive show and with all the Napoli opportunities didn't see one that should have been a sure fire goal. A win is win and now only 1 back and maybe will be 2 to Inter.

:flag1:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Guys don't be disrecpectful. Remember, Napoli play beautiful football and have so many paladins with honour in their team, lul.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Missed this. :moan: But we won???????????????????????????????? Mothafuckah this is like following the Eagles! [MENTION]ALC[/MENTION]

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

I do not agree
Our playing style was a tactical one as before the goal we were the ones to attack more than Napoli
After we scored the goal we sat back and looked to counter of choice.
I think we played this game perfectly in terms of tactics and it looked like they could have another 90 min and still not score.. Above all that we were closer to 2-0 than them to 1-1!

As for the Rap thing - Maybe you should start doing it in CL finals...

- - - Updated - - -

P.S This Ounas kid is very very talented

- - - Updated - - -

He says he reserves a place in his body for the Scudetto (tattoo)
I guess he likes the song Blank Space

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)