[Serie A] Napoli 0-1 JUVENTUS [December 1st 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote cazzo

• Higuain

• Benatia

• Buffon

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Its the San Paolo, a draw is fine.

Napoli are flying high and believing they will win the league. We are the talks of a "crisis" every other game in the media. If we go to San Paolo now and they cannot beat us under this atmosphere, then its a blow for them. It will open the door for "its inevitable that Juve will win" talk. Of course if we win then this will happen even more, but a draw is enough to set the stage for the comeback.

Also, a draw will likely send Inter 1st (they play Chievo in San Siro). Inter won't be winning this scudetto so Napoli losing the 1st spot is positive.
Let's not discount them just yet. They have no European commitments and no one is expecting them to win anyway. That could be incredibly dangerous, kinda like us under Conte in his first season as a coach here.

- - - Updated - - -

Really? It's must win game for me. I don't care how we do it, but let's break them now and show them where they belong.
I'd take a draw. It's a positive result given the context. Olympiakos is a must win game because we don't want to rely on Barca doing us any favors; Inter is a must win because we are playing @ home. Napoli away is usually a loss for us, so a draw is definitely a positive result. :D

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Let's not discount them just yet. They have no European commitments and no one is expecting them to win anyway. That could be incredibly dangerous, kinda like us under Conte in his first season as a coach here.
While its true we can't discount them, its gonna be VERY hard for Inter to win this season. They play the same 11 every single game. Having no europe is a bonus because they get rest, but they will eventually go out of form. They can depend on Icardi to stay at high level, yes, Candreva and Perisic? imo no. Same with Skriniar, their defense rests on him alone. Their only sub that is up to par is Brozovic. The rest "regular" ones don't cut it (Rannocchia, Santon, Mario, Eder, Cancelo) like the first team does.

I expect to beat them in Turin next week. By the winter break we could have caught up to them already.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Yeah, I can see us going in there with some kind of formation. Or not. Because Mister doesn't give a fuck about formations.

All in all, easy win.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We should use Mario as CF so we can sit back and throw long balls to someone who actually are gonna win the duel and hold the ball with a proper pass... That would be the best way to break pressure line

Considering we use 3 CB against crotone at home I expected Max used it against Napoli so a 3-4-3 is gonna be our starter system, honestly I rather a 4-3-3 or our old fashioned 3-5-2 against them

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I expect a loss. We're getting by okay but Napoli are playing on a different level to us this season. We'll need to beat them at their own game to win. Quick link up play is needed and we haven't shown much of that. Higuain and Dybala, Costa and Alex Sandro; neither have shown they're on the same page with each other.

Higuain is Higuain but Mandzukic has a lot of advantages over him. He can play with his back to goal better and he is worth crossing to, unlike Higuain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)