[Serie A] Napoli 0-1 JUVENTUS [December 1st 2017] (13 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Higuain

• Benatia

• Buffon

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
we got this, pretty much everyone who's not a juventino is rooting for Napoli here, these are the conditions we know best and strive in
Rooting for Napoli is one thing and predicting a Napoli win is a way different thing. The difference between the two is huge that it is silly to even compare them yet confuse them with each other.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Rooting for Napoli is one thing and predicting a Napoli win is a way different thing. The difference between the two is huge that it is silly to even compare them yet confuse them with each other.
thank you for clarifying that up, I wasn't implying anything about you or other Juve fans, I meant that it feels like everyone who doesn't have a direct interest in this will be rooting for Napoli here, they've been getting admiring comments from all over the world this season

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #170
    I think he means that basically everyone in Italy that isn't a Juve fan would be tickled to see Napoli win.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Let's bring them down a peg or two and show them who is the boss.
    Expect a monstrous performance from my man Mandzukic.
    Bully the shit out of them defenders.

Forza JUVE.
    This. No settling for a draw. Shatter their fragile confidence now and watch them revert back to being the sore crybabies they used to be.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    thank you for clarifying that up, I wasn't implying anything about you or other Juve fans, I meant that it feels like everyone who doesn't have a direct interest in this will be rooting for Napoli here, they've been getting admiring comments from all over the world this season
    I thought your "here" is this forum. Apparently it's Riga, Latvia.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    Check out www.fullmatchesandshows.com, they usually upload matches and highlights fairly quickly after its finished.
    Bro, they used to be good but nowadays they don't upload full games anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

That there is the perfect example of wishful thinking.
    Only in theory. Napoli had a very bad game against Udinese in the last round and won only thanks to non-existent penalty that Jorginho almost failed to convert. They've beaten at home by City. The pressure is all on them now, if they don't win, we will leapfrog them very soon in the table. Whereas Juve seemed to woke up after the Sampdoria game, we finally played a smart game against Barcelona and I think we are going to continue the trend.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #177
    Bro, they used to be good but nowadays they don't upload full games anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Only in theory. Napoli had a very bad game against Udinese in the last round and won only thanks to non-existent penalty that Jorginho almost failed to convert. They've beaten at home by City. The pressure is all on them now, if they don't win, we will leapfrog them very soon in the table. Whereas Juve seemed to woke up after the Sampdoria game, we finally played a smart game against Barcelona and I think we are going to continue the trend.
    We are slowly getting our defensive issues figured out. Need to maintain that because we will be able to start grinding out wins.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    I thought your "here" is this forum. Apparently it's Riga, Latvia.
    here as in Juventus-Napoli. if you don't understand me, listen to Allegri, he basically says the same thing in his interview today in regards to this match and the title race:

Then everyone is hoping Juventus lose and Napoli or another team wins the Scudetto. That makes us even more motivated to win what would be a seventh Scudetto in a row.

I expect this general hate towards Juve and love towards everyone else to push us forward

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)