[Serie A] Monza 1-2 Juventus [1st December, 2023 20:45 CET] (2 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Good first half, dreadful second half. That wasn't like Fiorentina where we ground out the result, we gave away far too many chances and corners.

It was so obvious Carboni would cut inside because that's all he did but we didn't expect it. Their goal looked like it could have been offside though with Mota interfering. Great character to get the winner.
I had the same thought too. I reckon their goal was offside. Mota was 100% interfering and seemed to be in Woj’s line of sight.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
You late bro. Covid in 2023? Can't you get some disease that is more fashionable?

It's gonna be one big fever dream. Buckle up.
Slept through it. how was it>

- - - Updated - - -

:dule:

- - - Updated - - -

I’m also with COVID and for the first time as well. Other than day 1 it’s been pretty meh.
Bro people arent supposed to know about us

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
With any pressure we could beat them 7-0 but I'll take 2-1. So much grinta and suffering

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we should start converting those chances. corto muso is a suicidal philosophy. it can help you to keep your cool during close matches, but this one yesterday should've been decided way before the 90th minute. monza had 1 shot on target and it wasn't even a shot, it was intended to be a cross. a striker who can finish would be a great start.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just poor goalkeeping from Szczesny
I wouldn't blame Tek here. Gatti decided to go for the ball, missed it, and in the process McKennie lost his man who ran behind Gatti. Then the Monza guy had an open goal but he somehow missed the ball. Tek had just a second to be prepared for 2 different situations - that Gatti will clear the ball and that the Monza man will shoot. It was very hard for him to also be prepared for the unlikely third scenario that everyone will miss the ball and to save that cross.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I think it’s on the keeper, there were only two real options there as Mota I think it was, was never reaching that ball.

So either Gatti heads it away or it goes straight through, so the keeper only had one option to cover and didn’t do it.

It’s not a howler by any means but an experienced goalkeeper with a clear head should be saving that.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
we should start converting those chances. corto muso is a suicidal philosophy. it can help you to keep your cool during close matches, but this one yesterday should've been decided way before the 90th minute. monza had 1 shot on target and it wasn't even a shot, it was intended to be a cross. a striker who can finish would be a great start.

That's the funny thing. Keeping the match with so few events hurts us alot. Because if we miss our chances we risk dropping points.

Imagine doubling that chart. 1 xg to 6 xg? The match is surely won at that point. We might concede a goal but probably score 3 or 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)