SERIE A: Modena - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I think the reason for DP's poor distribution is probably because he wanted to come back with a bang; show what he can do returning from injury... so he probably tried too hard to impress whenever he got the ball. It's natural...
Well, he almost scored in a solo play... but the keeper miraculously saved it.... so it could have been 3 goals easily ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:p

Just a question that concerns me......

When zambrotta passed the ball to trezeguet.... he was just in front of the keeper. HE WAS NOT OFFSIDE??

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I believe its forward passes only that can be called for offsides, so that goal is legitimate. How it got to that point, however.....................................................

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Who cares? Bloody Inter did the same thing to us 3 years ago (Di Biagio) so screw Moratti if he wants to mention this Modena incident.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
I believe its forward passes only that can be called for offsides, so that goal is legitimate. How it got to that point, however.....................................................
if ball is passed backwards it means that the player is behind the ball so he can't be off side. great assumption serge;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

if ball is passed backwards it means that the player is behind the ball so he can't be off side. great assumption serge;)
grrr i said it a day before him :fero:

;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)