[Serie A] Milan 4-2 JUVENTUS [July 7th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It was really painful to lose to Milan, because in last 10 years we lost 2/3 times. And they were very happy as if they've won a trophy. What have we become. I hope they soon become like Viola or Torino who consider as s success season if they beat Juve even if they don't finish on top 4.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
This Milan team looks solid for the first time in years. We still don't know what they could achieve at the end of the season but I like more competition since next season.
A sixth place scudetto with Roma in free fall. Celebrating entry to the Europa league.

Whilst there are some very good players down the spine of the team, they have rarely looked solid in reality this season.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
A sixth place scudetto with Roma in free fall. Celebrating entry to the Europa league.

Whilst there are some very good players down the spine of the team, they have rarely looked solid in reality this season.
Thanks for bumping the thread and in a same note, bumped my feelings to open another beer.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It was really painful to lose to Milan, because in last 10 years we lost 2/3 times. And they were very happy as if they've won a trophy. What have we become. I hope they soon become like Viola or Torino who consider as s success season if they beat Juve even if they don't finish on top 4.
It's like those two seasons where we were terrible yet we would always improve our intensity to play Inter and Milan. With Milan it's getting towards more like 10 seasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)